Sign in to follow this  
airmiller

PFD Tape Color Edit

Hi all,Is there a way to edit the color like we did on the FS9 737ng on the Tape color?I personally find it a bit too light gray and missing that darker purple color. I tried to lower the light settings, but it is dims out before you get the color you want.

The whole idea of NGX is realism ! If you want to go colouring things, buy a colouring book ! LMAO.gif

The whole idea of NGX is realism ! If you want to go colouring things, buy a colouring book ! LMAO.gif
.......LMAO.gifLMAO.gifLMAO.gifLMAO.gifLMAO.gif....oh my God!/ Leffe

Hi all,Is there a way to edit the color like we did on the FS9 737ng on the Tape color?I personally find it a bit too light gray and missing that darker purple color. I tried to lower the light settings, but it is dims out before you get the color you want.
lol

Coffee = spilled

Was that your reply to the current NG FO who said that one of the colours on the ND was a bit off? Anyway, colours are of course never going to look the same on everybody's monitors, so even if PMDG have coded it properly, the OP might see something very different due to his different panel. Is it so wrong for him to then enquire into the possibility of begin able to alter it? Maybe don't be so quick to jump on people because you find their question repetitive, or ignorant.

Was that your reply to the current NG FO who said that one of the colours on the ND was a bit off? Anyway, colours are of course never going to look the same on everybody's monitors, so even if PMDG have coded it properly, the OP might see something very different due to his different panel. Is it so wrong for him to then enquire into the possibility of begin able to alter it? Maybe don't be so quick to jump on people because you find their question repetitive, or ignorant.
Lacking in the sense of humour department then ? Loser.gifLOL.gif I was an NG capatain for 12 years with Ryanair..........so there !!!! LMAO.gifLMAO.gifLMAO.gifLMAO.gifLMAO.gifLMAO.gif

Lacking in the sense of humour department then ? Loser.gifLOL.gif I was an NG capatain for 12 years with Ryanair..........so there !!!! LMAO.gifLMAO.gifLMAO.gifLMAO.gifLMAO.gifLMAO.gif
Alright. Let's get a hold of ourselves here. The OP's answers are being lost in all of this stuff.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Zachary Waddell -- Caravan Driver --

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/zwaddell

Avsim ToS

Avsim Screenshot Rules

It's only humour if you go onto say something helpful, otherwise you're just being facetious. You know you were being at least semi serious anyway, captain or not.

It's only humour if you go onto say something helpful, otherwise you're just being facetious. You know you were being at least semi serious anyway, captain or not.
oh dear!

Alright. Let's get a hold of ourselves here. The OP's answers are being lost in all of this stuff.
I agree ! The answer is NO you can't change the colour of anything on the PFD because that would NOT be very realistic. Fred.

Please people. I hate playing mod. As do all of us.