Sign in to follow this  
easyworldairlines

Still no paintkit ¬¬

Its been a week or two now since i got told by the support team that the paintkit would be uploaded. I got told - "It should be loaded up sometime in the next couple of days. I know its done, its just a matter of getting it posted." @ 06/08/2011 Come on guys this is pathetic. And there is also another problem, Half of the other paintkits like the J4100 give this error - "404 - File or directory not found. The resource you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable." Please sort this out PMDG, This isn't funny anymore Waiting.gif

Yeah...I'm looking forward to some repaints that PMDG didn't make.

well its not really funny to be sat around waiting once again Shame%20On%20You.gif
I really hope you're not sitting around waiting for that! Go fly the flipping airplane! If it's that important, make your own paintkit! (I have no clue how to do that)

___________________________________________________________________________________

Zachary Waddell -- Caravan Driver --

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/zwaddell

Avsim ToS

Avsim Screenshot Rules

I really hope you're not sitting around waiting for that! Go fly the flipping airplane! If it's that important, make your own paintkit! (I have no clue how to do that)
Its on my "need to do list" as im the CEO of Easy World Airlines so this is one thing that needs to be done as we will also be filming this plane in our promo.I would make my own but it wont turn out as good as where if i had the paintkit then it would. But owell guess ill have to wait once again

Its on my "need to do list" as im the CEO of Easy World Airlines so this is one thing that needs to be done as we will also be filming this plane in our promo.I would make my own but it wont turn out as good as where if i had the paintkit then it would.
Sorry to hear that! Good luck Chad!

___________________________________________________________________________________

Zachary Waddell -- Caravan Driver --

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/zwaddell

Avsim ToS

Avsim Screenshot Rules

Its on my "need to do list" as im the CEO of Easy World Airlines so this is one thing that needs to be done as we will also be filming this plane in our promo.I would make my own but it wont turn out as good as where if i had the paintkit then it would. But owell guess ill have to wait once again
Seriously... the paint kit is a bonus... fly the plane...

<--------------->
Mike Murawski

Yo chill out and be thankful and grateful. PMDG have designed the best PC flight sim aircraft ever - relax if you cant give it a paint job - there are tons of repaints now so fly the plane, learn how to use it, and when they figure it out they will release the paint kit - RELAX!

Max

PMDG 747X & 737NGX Pilot

Yo chill out and be thankful and grateful. PMDG have designed the best PC flight sim aircraft ever - relax if you cant give it a paint job - there are tons of repaints now so fly the plane, learn how to use it, and when they figure it out they will release the paint kit - RELAX!
Ive got over 50 hours in the plane, i know how to fly it and use it. And i am relaxed just getting frustrated with PMDGs dates that never come

Seriously... the paint kit is a bonus... fly the plane...
No, it's part of the product.It's sad to wait once they announced to realease together with airplane. I understand people getting imaptient about that... It's annoying to wait, but Jason is working on it. Let's wait a bit more, guys.

Guest kikolealki

the BIG problem is :PMDG , If you do not have the PK, as they are doing the paintings?

the BIG problem is : PMDG , If you do not have the PK, as they are doing the paintings?
I try not to flame people, but boy, I have to admit, that's a damn good one! LMAO.gifSorry guys, but it's true...

Ive got over 50 hours in the plane, i know how to fly it and use it. And i am relaxed just getting frustrated with PMDGs dates that never come
I know what you mean. But it seems like there have been a whole set of issues they never foresaw, and they have been tackling those instead. I'm confident they will release it very soon.

Max

PMDG 747X & 737NGX Pilot