Sign in to follow this  
Bryan Rosier

PMDG 737NGX

Hi guys , hope you all are well . Well I got the New PMDG 737NGX :) and its a beauty. ( the old dual core pentium does struggle a bit with it though ) and I am thinking to have a bit of a fly about tomorrow evening (sat 20th ) . If any of you fine chaps fancy a little fly about then I will be on Buzz`s server from about 7-8pm UTC . Who else has this toy and what do you think of her ? Fancy an NGX get together ? Or just a fly in anything :) I like it alot ps. what liveries do you use so I can get them and see you :) I use the British Airways livery

TEAM AVSIM "Fly Anything" Member     BAW 1193

Boeing777_Banner_TechTeam.jpgBry_zps718b876b.png

Hey Bry, Yes I picked it up within minutes of its release.. Manage to get it despite the PMDG attack at the time.. Love the plane.. She is a beauty.. I fly it in westjet livery. I'll see if i can get on tomorrow night.. Does anyone still have a TS server we can use?Ya know, too bad its a little slow or it would be good for the race.. :)

spacer.png

Welcome back Bry. Hope you had a great time in Peru. I got the NGX three hours after release and I think it is brilliant. The HGS and terrain function on the ND are superb. I will not be able to join you tomorrow as I will be visiting a friend. My Teamspeak is still up. You are more than welcome to use it. Jeff

| Windows 11 | ASUS ROG MAXIMUS Z790 HERO | i9-13900K | RTX 4090 | 64GB CORSAIR VENGEANCE DDR5 | 2TB Samsung 990 PRO M.2 | 2x 2TB Samsung 990 PRO M.2 | CORSAIR AX1600i ATX Titanium | LG C2 42 Inch 4K OLED | 

26aLetj.png

Having a fly about now :) On Buzz`s FS host Server and Jeffs TS3 :) Starting off from Robs Hometown Indianapolis to "who knows where"

TEAM AVSIM "Fly Anything" Member     BAW 1193

Boeing777_Banner_TechTeam.jpgBry_zps718b876b.png

Dang sry I missed this guys... Needs to be some sort of flashing banner across the top of AVSIM when a post in our forum. ;-) I don't have atm, but wow... why not... maybe a "raindate" for tomorrow (sunday)? See if I can download it tonite. Glad to see you're back Bry... hopefully chat with you tomorrow.

Hey Bry, sorry i missed it, i had a business trip i had to go on.. We should arrange another flight around someday..

spacer.png