Sign in to follow this  
rowdog_14

Windows 7 digitally signed driver

Hello all I am new to TileProxy. I just installed it last night after ready the instructions about 10 times. I have looked in older post to see if I could get my answer but I could not find a post that had my issue. I have Windows 7 64bit Ultimate. My UAC is already turned off. I loaded the 'F8' option, and run DSEO13B.exe to modify the unsigned drivers behaviour and let them run (http://forum.avsim.net/topic/321458-win-7-64-bit-install/) Here is my issue. When installing TileProxy at the point when it is loading the driver it stops and says that windows had a tried loading and unsigned driver and give me the location. I click ok and it continues, and finishes just fine. Question: When I run DSEO13.exe software and reboot to F8 load unsigned driver, should the TileProxy install and not ever pop up that warning that windows tried installing an unsigned driver or should it still give that warning even though I did all those steps to load a unsigned driver. When I start TP I do not get an error and it loads to TileProxy "ready for flight" in the CMD window. I load FSX and when I start flying it seems though it is trying to load tiles but everything is very grainy. I have all the settings at the default settings at install of TP and rec setting for FSX by TP manual. I will post a screen shot when I get home I am at work right now. System specs:Win7 64intel i78608gb of Corsair Dominator CL- 7-7-7-201tb 7200 rpm(OS)500gb 7200rpm(FSX and XPLANE)ATI 5830 graphics

Does anyone have any feedback on this????? The driver is in the \windows\system32\driver folder, but based off this warning it is not working or may not work.

As Windows is booting you need to use F8 and disable driver signings.

You need to hit F8 to get to the additional boot options menu and then chose the proper option. You just can't keep hitting F8.

I am sorry I thought it was understood that I was selecting "disable driver signature enforcement" under F8 :) lol My wife sometimes tells me to go in more detail. As stated in my first post I am still getting that warning.

Just click on Close at that screen. But, for everytime you do want to use TP, you will have to visit that F8 screen and disable that option. If you don't TP will not run at all.

Fixed everything installed TP in Safe Mode no warnings, I also fixed the grainy issue that I had posted in another post. TP working great now. To fix the grainy issue, I had to uncheck land detail in the scenery tab in FSX. THANKS!

Fixed everything installed TP in Safe Mode no warnings, I also fixed the grainy issue that I had posted in another post. TP working great now. To fix the grainy issue, I had to uncheck land detail in the scenery tab in FSX. THANKS!
Deleted..