Sign in to follow this  
Flaps30

Install FSX SDK, Acceleration SDK, or Both?

Hi,Since I am having problems installing the SDK into FSX, (See my other post) can the SDK be installed at a later time or must it be installed right after the FSX install? Also, if it can be installed later and the SDK is not installed during the FSX installation per NickN's steps, ( Install FSX, then SDK, then Acceleration, then Acceleration SDK) and I decide to install it once FSX and Acceleration are installed, do both SDKs from the FSX Disk 1 and Acceleration DVD have to be installed together or just the Acceleration DVD? I am guessing that once Acceleration is installed, only the SDK on the Accel DVD is needed. Thanks, Tom

Thanks for the help, Flavio. That article explains it well.Now, if I could just solve the installation issue I'll be all set.smile.png Tom

Tom, Why do you need the SDKs? The SDK installs are separate from FSX and FSX doesn't even need to be installed. You install SDK1 from FSX DVD1, then SDK1A from MS and then SDK2 from MS.