Sign in to follow this  
Tyty7793

Lower DU display

I just installed hotfix 3, and I can no longer view the page with the brake temps and control surface positions. The lower DU is powered and will show other pages if I use the selector knobs above the pfd. Any ideas?Oh, and I'm in the 900wl

Are you using the Engine side-by-side mode? If you are PMDG have been notified before of this bug. You should use search before posting a new topic. Thanks.

Is this with the EFIS/MAP/side-by-side ENG display? If so, it no longer works for me either. It does work with the PFD/ND/over-under ENG display type. I submitted a ticket to PMDG about this on the 16th....no response yet.... Ah, Di - you beat me to it!

Jim Blake
Captain, SWA Virtual Airlines
Real World C172 Pilot, AOPA #06034701
 sig_concordeX.jpg  Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

any update on this problem?? or are they just going to wait and put a fix with SP1?

John C

They said me that option side-by-side is not compatible with SYS page acording Boeing information.

Yeah according to boeing it's an option. If however others have it working then it must be simulated? Unless it was corrected/ adjusted in hotfix 3 and some don't have it installed, I do but have not tested it yet, standby.Dan.