Sign in to follow this  
DaSwannies

Aivlasoft EFB no enroute fixes

After using Aivlasoft EFB in trial mode for some time now, I still can never see any enroute information, there are never any waypoints, ndbs, vors or the like available and so between sids and stars, it will always program direct... Any way this can be fixed?

After using Aivlasoft EFB in trial mode for some time now, I still can never see any enroute information, there are never any waypoints, ndbs, vors or the like available and so between sids and stars, it will always program direct... Any way this can be fixed?
Be sure the boxes are ticked at the bottom of the page, then zoom in until they appear.

Nick, You're welcome to post on our support forum, but I am interested in what you're describing. Can you elaborate? Could you post a sample route string (with airports and procedures perhaps)?

AivlaSoftEfbDeveloper.png

Sig1.jpg

(Each product functions in a fully-functional trial mode for interested users.)

Newtie is right they wont show unless the FIX button at the bottom of the page is selected (yellow border) and you are zoomed in to a certain level, the maps automatically de-clutter when zoomed out. The fixes in your route should most definitely show though, is this not the case for you? The support forum is full of useful information by the way, pretty much everything you could ask has already been answered there.

Cheers, Andy.

Nick, You're welcome to post on our support forum, but I am interested in what you're describing. Can you elaborate? Could you post a sample route string (with airports and procedures perhaps)?
i will try and get a screenshot going

Any reason why the EFB does not display the ILS NAV frequencies? It dipslays more or less everything else but I've not been able to see the ILS paths of NAV radio frequencies.Am I missing something?

Rick, All navaid frequencies should be displayed on the charts as long as each type is selected in the strip at the bottom of your chart area. ILS arrows only appear for the active approach on approach charts. So if you're landing on 28 L/R into KSFO you should have the appropriate ILS approach selected. If this isn't happening for you, please feel free to post (with screenshots) on the EFB support forum. I may be absent online for a few days - or simply less frequently available at least.

AivlaSoftEfbDeveloper.png

Sig1.jpg

(Each product functions in a fully-functional trial mode for interested users.)

Rick, All navaid frequencies should be displayed on the charts as long as each type is selected in the strip at the bottom of your chart area. ILS arrows only appear for the active approach on approach charts. So if you're landing on 28 L/R into KSFO you should have the appropriate ILS approach selected. If this isn't happening for you, please feel free to post (with screenshots) on the EFB support forum. I may be absent online for a few days - or simply less frequently available at least.
Thanks for that Travis. I had a route for EDDB-EGGP,and had all the relevant boxes ticked,approach plates that gave me EGGP's elevation, course into Rwy 27, and other Comms frequencies but could not find the ILS NAV frequency for my 737NGX,and hence had to hand-land it. Am on the return leg so will check out EDDB as I approach.

This is what the EGGP ILS27 approach looks like in EFB on my system. Do you see something else when you load the approach? 777EGGPILS27.png

Thanks Tom No,I don't see that lower screen showing the descent profile. I managed to find the ILS frequency eventually by looking in the Airport information but I prefer your screen showing those ILS chevrons.That information I do not see.I'll post a screenshot later

Rick if you look at Tom's image above you will see a row of icons just below the ILS frequency on the approach chart, press the icon that is to the far right (has a small blue tick on it) and then select the option that says "show descent profile" or something like that.

Cheers, Andy.

May I request a link to your forum to learn more about your product(s) please.Dave

Rick if you look at Tom's image above you will see a row of icons just below the ILS frequency on the approach chart, press the icon that is to the far right (has a small blue tick on it) and then select the option that says "show descent profile" or something like that.
Thanks for that Andy. I see those rows of icons,I press the one should display the Descent profile,which then brings up another screen on the left,which shows Comms frequencies,Briefing strip,Profile view,Descent values which is greyed out,Profile view size + and - ,but nothing else shows in that descent profile window which should show me at what altitude I should be at to intercept that ILS.