Sign in to follow this  
DaSwannies

Aivlasoft EFB no enroute fixes

It works here Rick, I just tested EDDB, have you chosen an approach from the blue "EDDB Approach" button at the top of your screenshot.

Cheers, Andy.

It works here Rick, I just tested EDDB, have you chosen an approach from the blue "EDDB Approach" button at the top of your screenshot.
It definitely looks like you didn't select an approach. When you click (or right-click) on "EDDB Approach", you should get a new menu with some options - "Select Approach" should be the first on that new menu.

Thanks Andy + Tom for your replies. This is how I went about it.I configured the route by inputting the Dep Airport Rwy,got the SIDs,etc for it,then did the same with the Arr Aiport,got the STARs,etc for it,then saved and activated the EGGP-EDDB route.As it does not save in the *.rte format for this particular 737NGX,I then went into the FMC and manually input each leg. I could map-follow the aircraft which was faithfully tracking the filed route,so I kind of expected that it'd also show me the ILS paths like it does when I use my FSC.Now I see,from your replies, that I should have activated that EDDB Approach which would then bring up those ILS approaches. Ok,will try that tip and see how it goes.

@Andy+Tom Thanks guys for all your help.Much appreciated.You were spot-on as can be seen from the attached image.