Sign in to follow this  
RYR738

2 New Bugs Found !

In my post !!! LMAO.gifI have been flying the NGX too much !! Sorry !! Hypnotized.gifShocked.gifLMAO.gif

Yes yes very funny and all but really...? I think the forums are cluttered enough as it is.

Guest Turboblower

Nothing wrong with a bit of humour NGX. We irish know how to laugh at ourselves. I purchased a new septic tank yesterday, soon as I learn how to drive it, I'm going to invade England. laugh.png

Hi Di.. << I think the forums are cluttered enough as it is >> Yes, I agree. There are far too many postings to this particular forum - I'm losing a lot of my flight timetrying to read them. Please keep them to a reasonable level. LOL.gif Bill Cusick

Hi Di.. << I think the forums are cluttered enough as it is >> Yes, I agree. There are far too many postings to this particular forum - I'm losing a lot of my flight timetrying to read them. Please keep them to a reasonable level. LOL.gif Bill Cusick
I have no problem with people posting a genuine issue. The problems are people reposting issues that have already been answered or people posting pointless threads such as "look at this video I made" this is a support forum. post your video's elsewhere

>__<Those are some huge bugs! lol Mr Roch has caught me with those in his sig so much Whistle.gifI don't mind you post I do it alot actually, difference is, when I do it I get flamed :D

Regards,
Jamaljé Bassue

I have no problem with people posting a genuine issue. The problems are people reposting issues that have already been answered or people posting pointless threads such as "look at this video I made" this is a support forum. post your video's elsewhere
Humor is a fair part of this forum, everyone needs a laugh once in a while. I would think that someone who only joined 9 days ago might make an effort to get to know the community before policing it.

Humor is a fair part of this forum, everyone needs a laugh once in a while. I would think that someone who only joined 9 days ago might make an effort to get to know the community before policing it.
But its a been there done that thread. There was one similar yesterday

Nothing wrong with a bit of humour NGX. We irish know how to laugh at ourselves. I purchased a new septic tank yesterday, soon as I learn how to drive it, I'm going to invade England. laugh.png
England is already one big septic tank...and I live here. Andrew Vincent

RYR738 is there a hot fix for those bugs ?lol good one ...

Image removed as image is no longer available.

i think this forum is not supposed to be flooded with those offtopic things.