Sign in to follow this  
RYR738

2 New Bugs Found !

I have no problem with people posting a genuine issue. The problems are people reposting issues that have already been answered or people posting pointless threads such as "look at this video I made" this is a support forum. post your video's elsewhere
So you think the kind chap who posted the sticky videos on how to slow down without speed brakes should not post his videos here as its a support forum.whatever...

i think this forum is not supposed to be flooded with those offtopic things.
It's not suppose to be flooded with posts asking how to start Engines.And simple stuff that could be solved by reading a few pages in a manual.

Regards,
Jamaljé Bassue

It's not suppose to be flooded with posts asking how to start Engines.And simple stuff that could be solved by reading a few pages in a manual.
I agree !!! Bug UP !!! Loser.gif

So you think the kind chap who posted the sticky videos on how to slow down without speed brakes should not post his videos here as its a support forum.whatever...
That is completely relevant to the NGX though. This is not. Nor is a video of "look at this cross wind landing I did". They can go in the general forum. Tutorials and support topics should go here

That is completely relevant to the NGX though. This is not. Nor is a video of "look at this cross wind landing I did". They can go in the general forum. Tutorials and support topics should go here
But I am offering support to guys left out for the weekend !!! lol. Flight Simming is an addiction and can be treated. Just remembered, I must take my TOGA & Autoland pills now. LOL.gifWhew.gif

OK I agree, but I did think that this part of the forum was just that for the 737NGX - whatever it is someone has on their mind. Not just support questions.If people have support problems they post a ticket on the webisite.

OK I agree, but I did think that this part of the forum was just that for the 737NGX - whatever it is someone has on their mind. Not just support questions.If people have support problems they post a ticket on the webisite.
Is this the PMDG Support Forum or the PMDG Post whatever is on your mind Forum?

+1 on the other hand i think lately sense of humor and maturity went out the window in the forum for sometime now .

Image removed as image is no longer available.

Is this the PMDG Support Forum or the PMDG Post whatever is on your mind Forum?
Miss, in this thread it seems you are posting whatever is on your mind..

Miss, in this thread it seems you are posting whatever is on your mind..
Sir, actually I'm trying to remind some that this is a support forum for a commercial product

Perhaps it would be to everyone's advantage if we left it to Avsim and PMDG staff to do the moderating. In the meantime, we could rely on our amazing ability to simply ignore posts we don't like.

Sorry to add another bug in my sig to this fascinating discussion.And now ladies and gents let's save some bandwidth for support.Thx!

Best regards,
David Roch

AMD Ryzen 5950X //  Asus ROG CROSSHAIR VIII EXTREME //  32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 4000 MHz CL17 //  EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 FTW3 ULTRA GAMING //  2x SSD 1Tb Corsair MP600 PCI-E4 NVM //  Corsair 1600W PSU & Samsung Odyssey Arc 55" curved monitor
Thrustmaster Controllers: TCA Yoke Pack Boeing Edition + TCA Captain Pack Airbus Edition + Pendular Rudder.