Hello, I was just wondering if anyone knew how to overclock this card. It is the Directcu ii card with custom PCB so I don't think afterburner works with it. Another point is how should I be testing it, I have been using Furmark but I don't know how long to test it for. Lately I have been rung it at 870MHz and 1.063V, I think. However it always resets and I have to reset it after the boot. I would like a more permanent OC that won't really degrade my GPU. Thanks in advance,

Avoid it. Don't bother trying. Unless you have one of these cards with the super big coolers, or dual fans etc I would avoid it. If it's the stock fan, it'll heat up too much. Not worth the Hassle.

How did you overclock it then? MSI afterburner should work

Avoid it. Don't bother trying. Unless you have one of these cards with the super big coolers, or dual fans etc I would avoid it. If it's the stock fan, it'll heat up too much. Not worth the Hassle.
Its this one. BIG cooler!http://www.centrecom...59.html?sort=2aWith the stress test at 900MHZ never exceeded 55 degrees. I use the Smart doctor cos the MSI one doesn't work with the custom PCB. Now I am using GPU tweak which seems a modified MSI Afterburner its nice and I think I have solved the problem.

Ahhh. Then yes, you should be okay. But it isn't going to do much for FSX

It does a bit. I just want to be able to squeeze as much out of the system as possible.

there's no reason for MSI Afterburner to not work with your card. Mine has a non standard PCB too.MSI Afterburner keeps the overclock after reboots

Well it works a but but the voltage tuner doesn't work. only the bottom for selections work.

Well it works a but but the voltage tuner doesn't work. only the bottom for selections work.
you need to unlock it. Settings -> General -> Unlock voltage control / Unlock voltage monitoring

I am happy with the ASUS one at the moment but maybe I will reinstall and give it a go.