Sign in to follow this  
jpchabert

I knew it... freeze problem

And by not updating with hotfixes, you are therefore opting out of the beta testing for SP1, which means that when SP1 comes around, if you have a issue, I'm certainly not going to help you.
Oh come on now. No offence but be nice. This forum is about diiscussion and genuine opinions out of which sometimes comes resolution. Taking shots at people just because you don't agree with thier opinion achieves nothing.
I downloaded again which included HF3, all good. Smooth as!!
Maybe the answer to the many problems poping up for people installing the HF3 into an aparrently trouble free product is, uninstall,download a completely new .exe from PMDG which contains HF3 and do a fresh install, because you are not the first to report this.

Rick Hobbs

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

What I'm saying is, PMDG have said that these Hotfixes are mandatory for all users. So why should we give support to people who are on the original install if they are going to ignore what PMDG say?
Got it. Well, that doesn't make anybody a beta tester. More importantly, PMDG has acknowledged that SP1 will be comprehensive, so there is no basis to deny support to people who have issues after installing SP1 solely on the basis of the fact that they opted not to use hot fixes prior to SP1. I do agree with you, however, that people who refuse to use the hot fixes should not be wasting time on the forum asking why things don't work. You won't see me asking those questions. Trevor

Got it. Well, that doesn't make anybody a beta tester. More importantly, PMDG has acknowledged that SP1 will be comprehensive, so there is no basis to deny support to people who have issues after installing SP1 solely on the basis of the fact that they opted not to use hot fixes prior to SP1. I do agree with you, however, that people who refuse to use the hot fixes should not be wasting time on the forum asking why things don't work. You won't see me asking those questions. Trevor
After SP1, I suppose you're right. So long as they have updated, they get the support. I think there should be a forum rule saying that no support is given to those who don't have the latest version

RSR can hire you as PR...
how fitting. Put the blonde female in PR :(

Well, that's only qualification really required for PR tongue.png
glad you think of me highly :(

this is another thread, hijacked by the person calling herself Di X. Is she part of PMDG? Because she states: "we will not give support ..." Cool down please NGX, this forum is no classroom full of Cadets. I'm off flying this magic bird that PMDG created. jos denisebbr

im living everything alone till i run into a problem . im runing in the first install till now with no problems and no hot fixes at all.....

Image removed as image is no longer available.

And to think I used to have long hair....

I reverted back to the inital install as well, and whaddayaknow? This is the first time since the hot fixes that the aircraft didn't freeze up on touchdown during a manual landing. I'm going to wait for SP1 as well now. No more hotfixes for me.

I reverted back to the inital install as well, and whaddayaknow? This is the first time since the hot fixes that the aircraft didn't freeze up on touchdown during a manual landing. I'm going to wait for SP1 as well now. No more hotfixes for me.
did you try redownloading the new installer (which includes HF3). This fixed a lot of freezes caused by HF3 for many

I might try that later. For now I wanna do some flying without pulling my hair out. ;)