Sign in to follow this  
Klocek

Couple of questions

Well i was arming both LNAV and VNAV on the ground and switching the autopilot at 800ft, this ocurrence with speed oscilation happened with cost index around 200, and i was getting fmc messages like "unable 200kts on okc" which was a part of a SID.

A cost index of 200?! Wow

I will laugh.png, my flights are mostly short houls, so i wanted to fly them a little faster cool.png.

Even 80 is high for the NG. Try 5-40

There is no denying it, but what could couse this effect ?, there shouldn't be a problem, whatever cost index would i select

About the panel freeze i mentioned eariler, still no change after trying multiple configurations, the airplane freezes if i won't set engine generators on before shutting apu down, it can have something to do with IRS being aligned and losing its power source maybe, can it still run on battery only ?, if so there shouldn't be a problem. For now i will just do things per manual, waiting for SP1happy.png.