Sign in to follow this  
Fabrice

Activation email

Hi Everyone, I just bought Radar Contact and did send (manually) the activation code request email. Just one question, is this an automated or a manual system ? Am I supposed to receive a reply quickly? I just can't wait using it... :-) Thanks a lot. Fabrice

Fabrice Lambert

I just purchased my RC a few days ago. It took about 24 hours to get my registration email. Hang on! it will show up.

Make sure jdtllc.com is allowed through your pc and ISP spam filters. Check your spam folders now. If the server is running and your manual e-mail was formatted exactly as specified in the manual you should get an automated response in about an hour. At times that server is off-line for maintenance or severe weather protection. Be sure any '-' in the product code is included. Your e-mail address must be the same as used for your order. To: register@jdtllc.comFrom: your email addressSubject: RCv4 Key Request ccccccccc ! Ron ! Ginsberg where ccccccccc is the product code including any - and your e-mail address is the one you ordered from. If you ordered from a different e-mail address send the same data to jd@jdtllc.com requesting a manual check. That can take longer.

the key would have been generated automatically, within 15 minutes, if you hadn't emailed the registration request to yourself, and cc'ed register@jdtllc.com i put the email in the right place, it will go out in 15 minutes jd