Sign in to follow this  
Tom4

Big texture and text problem after a few seconds on the ground

hmmm.... could you post your CCC 3d settings snap shots ? and what version of CCC is it showing you ? Are you using the RadeOnPro utility ? Set AA to x8 and anistrophic to x16. Have you set the image quality in CCC to highest ?

Ryzen 5 1600x - 16GB DDR4 - RTX 3050 8GB - MSI Gaming Plus

hmmm.... could you post your CCC 3d settings snap shots ? and what version of CCC is it showing you ? Are you using the RadeOnPro utility ? Set AA to x8 and anistrophic to x16. Have you set the image quality in CCC to highest ?
I tested 5 version of CCC, now i have newest one version 11.8 . I tested much settings in CCC .... I am thinking only reason is reinstal game... :( I want ask, what is better solution in future, FSX with Service Pack 2 OR FSX Deluxe with Acceleration Pack for game stability and functionality with addons and sceneries???

I tested 5 version of CCC, now i have newest one version 11.8 . I tested much settings in CCC .... I am thinking only reason is reinstal game... sad.png I want ask, what is better solution in future, FSX with Service Pack 2 OR FSX Deluxe with Acceleration Pack for game stability and functionality with addons and sceneries???
I use SP1 & SP2 , just installed Acceleration and more or less it's same in terms of performance. I just need you to post a screen shot of your CCC 3d settings, could you do that ?

Change standard settings to Quality. Change Catalyst AI to Advanced. Change SMOOTHHD Antistrophic filtering to x16 (don't use application control) In FSX use Anistropic or trilinear.

Change standard settings to Quality. Change Catalyst AI to Advanced. Change SMOOTHHD Antistrophic filtering to x16 (don't use application control) In FSX use Anistropic or trilinear.
I did, but i got same situation, :( ... I am going to reinstal game, we will see....

I did, but i got same situation, sad.png ... I am going to reinstal game, we will see....
Oh k , sorry at least I was not able to solve your problem. Is it in every location in fsx ? or is it an add on scenery ?

Oh k , sorry at least I was not able to solve your problem. Is it in every location in fsx ? or is it an add on scenery ?
It is good, thank you very much for you interest.. :) Yes, it is in all locations, in normal deffault airports too...

It is good, thank you very much for you interest.. :) Yes, it is in all locations, in normal deffault airports too...
And are you getting the FSX menu as corrupted ? also the ATC menu ?

I had the same thing suddenly happen to me a few years ago and I hadn't changed anything prior to it happening.Turned out for me I had developed a latency problem that was due to my on-board sound card malfunctioning. Not saying that is what is happening to you, but that was what caused the problem for me. Hope you get it sorted out.

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Bad news for me, I reinstalled game and same problems.... Yes, in the menu is backround behind the plane corrupted. to cmpbellsjc: and what did you do to solve it??

Good one, I turned off and uninstall audio driver on my main board , then instal Aerosoft Barajacas Madrid, set extremly high video quality and everything was OK, :) off course my FPS was only 1 - 2 . But nothing blurries..

try it tom. As even after reinstalling fsx you getting the same problem. If it is sound then that could also mean an interference with the ATI HD audio, give it a shot. and by the way are trying to use ATI CFX Xtension to try a crossfire ?

It came back... I really do not know... jhgju.jpg Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Check my previous post. Even I had the text corruption a few times I just changed a few things in CCC which I already told you about, the mipmap does cause some problems. Under Anti-aliasing check Adaptive mult-sampling to AA it may give a gain in FPS if not than you can revert back to Multi-Sample AA. In fact I just tried with Image quality and Mipmap it shows this corruption, with Catalyst AI to advanced / AA to x4 or x8 or x16 and anistropic filtering to x16. try to disable the HD Audio of the ATI under device manager.