Sign in to follow this  
Lawyer+Pilot

Useless Topic Titles

Like many NGX lovers here, I like to read every thread that might teach me something about this AWESOME (high five, PMDG!) airplane. But there are some threads I don't need to read and can't afford to for want of time. For example, I don't really care about the livery development schedule (not to single out a particular poster). That's not to say that people shouldn't post here to ask about things like the livery development schedule. Some people DO care about that. But, it would be immensely helpful if we could all start using topic titles that inform over-enthusiastic readers like me. That way we don't have to click through every thread to find the ones we are interested in. In the spirit of clarity, here is my list of the top 6 useless thread titles (previously 5):6. "Nothing Irritates Me More Than..."5. "Help!" (or, of the same genus, "Please Read")4. "Question"3. 737NGX (thanks to the poster who suggested this one)2. Hmmmmm1. @PMDGTrevor Moore

You do realize there is a preview topic button right? Derek Lane *edit to add name*

Derek Lane

Passenger Division Vice-President

AirHaul Airline Alliance

Like many NGX lovers here, I like to read every thread that might teach me something about this AWESOME (high five, PMDG!) airplane. But there are some threads I don't need to read and can't afford to for want of time. For example, I don't really care about the livery development schedule (not to single out a particular poster). That's not to say that people shouldn't post here to ask about things like the livery development schedule. Some people DO care about that. But, it would be immensely helpful if we could all start using topic titles that inform over-enthusiastic readers like me. That way we don't have to click through every thread to find the ones we are interested in. In the spirit of clarity, here is my list of the top 6 useless thread titles (previously 5): 6. "Nothing Irritates Me More Than..."5. "Help!" (or, of the same genus, "Please Read")4. "Question"3. 737NGX (thanks to the poster who suggested this one)2. Hmmmmm1. @PMDG Trevor Moore
+1

Gosh I feel like the troll of avsim...

...which you have to click. Meanwhile, I could be flying.
So dont click?Dont get me wrong, I understand where your post is coming from completly, but the logic is a little lacking lol Derek Lane

Derek Lane

Passenger Division Vice-President

AirHaul Airline Alliance

My " 2 new bugs found " was a great topic titlebut it was a useless thread and got locked !! LOL.gif

My " 2 new bugs found " was a great topic titlebut it was a useless thread and got locked !! LOL.gif
I saw it coming :(

I like what Alan_A said before it was locked.....

Image removed as image is no longer available.

Ngx, I mean this in the nicest way, and I'm sure you're meaning well, but your faux moderator tone and average of almost 80 posts per day, are not really helping those looking for help and clarification.Far from helping users it's making reading some threads almost pointless. I'm sure others will agree when I ask you to try and only reply when you have a direct answer to offer.Jason Lee

Gosh I feel like the troll of avsim...
If the shoe fits...........

#6 - 'Useless Topic Titles' Haha just kidding
LMAO.gif

Jim Wenham

Dont care what she has to say or think since it wont help must of the time . i would like to see her gone too .good thing that the ignore feature works ...

Image removed as image is no longer available.