Sign in to follow this  
samdean

Bouncing during view changes in FSX

Hi everyone, I'm running default FSX scenery with REX 2.0 and WOAI. I've noticed that when I switch views (i.e. press 'S'), the NGX and all the other WOAI traffic "bounce" -- that is, they don't become airborne, but there's a stutter-like hop as if the landing gears is compressing and uncompressing. Has anyone seen anything like this? Anyone know a remedy? Could this be a contact points issue? Thanks,Sam Kharey

I have the same problem. At least it's not harming anything, so you can continue flying. I have not idea of a solution... Mitch Bowman

Same here

José Fco. Ibáñez /// i7 6700k (Delid) @ 4,6 Ghz /// Asrock Z170 OC Formula /// 16GB RAM G.Skill Ripjaws V 3200 /// GTX 1070 Founders Edition 8GB /// LG 27UD58 4K 27' // OCZ Vertex 4 SSD (X-Plane 10) & SAMSUNG 850 EVO SSD (P3D V3) /// Windows 10 Pro x64

sig_FSL-By-Wire.jpg

I used to have this while taxiing. From time to time it looked like the whole airplane would just fall down an airplane-sized pothole.

Cristi Neagu

It is a well known FSX problem !! I do not know if there is a fix for this.