Sign in to follow this  
nicobecker37

Question on Virtual Cockpit

Hi All, just downloaded the 737NGX and its great! But I somehow can't move freely around the cockpit as it is shown on the videos you can see on youtube or on the Angle of Attack web site. How is this free movement done? Do I need to download an add on to do that? Thanks.Nic

Those videos were made using EZDOK and TrackIR. Fred.

Ezdok is a camera which you can configure plus it has some sort of vibration effect , the other head movements tools are TrackIR and Freetrack.

Ryzen 5 1600x - 16GB DDR4 - RTX 3050 8GB - MSI Gaming Plus

Hello Nic, go into the cockpit hold down the spacebar and use the mouse to go around and the mouse wheel to go in and out BINGO ITS FREE James

Thanks to all! BTW: does anyone know what pc are the guys from AOA using? The graphics look justso great!
The only thing I remember is that he is using an overclocked i5 cpu

5800X3D - Strix X570-E - 32GB 3600Mhz DDR4 - ASUS TUF 6900XT- Samsung 980 Pro x2