Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

nicobecker37

Question on Virtual Cockpit

Hi All, just downloaded the 737NGX and its great! But I somehow can't move freely around the cockpit as it is shown on the videos you can see on youtube or on the Angle of Attack web site. How is this free movement done? Do I need to download an add on to do that? Thanks.Nic

Those videos were made using EZDOK and TrackIR. Fred.

Frederic Steiner.

B7382.jpg

Ezdok is a camera which you can configure plus it has some sort of vibration effect , the other head movements tools are TrackIR and Freetrack.

Zulfiqar  Location : VABB - Boombay - India

Powered By : X-plane  / il2 / DCS

Taking Flight where no one does

Hello Nic, go into the cockpit hold down the spacebar and use the mouse to go around and the mouse wheel to go in and out BINGO ITS FREE James

pmdgngxpilot.jpg

{FACTORY STD SPEC}HP ELITE i7 880.@2.8gh 64bit. 8gb RAM. 896 MBNvida GTX260. With version 259.36 Drivers installed. Windows 7 Premium. Plus 26 inch HP w2558hc (1920X1200) HD screen.

PMDG 737 NGX. Q-WINGS 757 AND 146(2004 only).CAPTAIN SIM x5.CARENADO x8.FLIGHT ONE.JUST FLIGHTx2.ANTS AIRPLANES x3.EPIC VICTORY.CLS x2.WORLD OF TRAFFIC.

ORBX x8.HORIZON SCEENERY.UK2000 AIRPORTS x4.plus MEGA AIRPORT (heathrow).IRISx4.TSS Sounds x5.Oovee sound x1

C H PRODUCTS.(YOKE). MICROSOFT SIDWINDER PRO.

FSX ACCELERATION AND 2004.also REX 2.0 + overdrive for FSX.EZDOK 1.17. ENB plus MOGWAISOFT-SHADE MEGASCEENERY X3

james west.

Thanks to all! BTW: does anyone know what pc are the guys from AOA using? The graphics look justso great!
The only thing I remember is that he is using an overclocked i5 cpu

James M

PMDG_737ngx_proud_own1_378x68.jpg

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg