Sign in to follow this  
Blaze

Baja Sim MMSD anyone else using it?

I really like their textures, probably the best I have seen for an airport in that region. However, I do seem to have a slight Mesh or elevation issue with the airport though and was wondering if anyone else has it too? I am using FS Global 2010 mesh and seem to take quite a jolt when transitioning from the parking aprons onto the taxiways etc. Enough of a jolt that if crash detection is not off it will total an aircraft. I have posted on their support page where it looks like one other user also has the same issue.

RE Thomason Jr.

Thanks Jahman I was going to explore this option but as I said I posted on their support forum and the developer is going to release a fix in the next couple of days. Just want to take a moment and say that I am extremely pleased by the scenery and more importantly the support given by Baja Sim. I buy a lot of FSX payware scenery ( I think my last count was 70+ airports) and feel that Baja Sim's MMSD can compete with the better developers. Their textures especially the apron and taxiway details are superb not to mention their desert vegetation. It's surprising to me that it seems like not too many simmers are aware of them. I'm going to keep my eye on their next release because I feel given the quality of their product and the level of support they have given they're worthy of my returning business. I'll reserve any additional praise until I can confirm the airport is fixed when they release the patch, but if your looking for a nice airport in Central America you should at least check out their website.

RE Thomason Jr.