@clum If I build

5 people are making a lot of assumptions. The 2500/2600s are processors, which are the primary component that gives you the "fps" in flightsim. The versions with the K (2500K/2600K) have unlocked multipliers, which allow you to overclock to potentially 5Ghz or even beyond in some cases.These are the ones to go for as with a very simple overclock, you can significantly improve your FS performance, essentially for free. The K versions usually run only a trivial amount more expensive than the non K versions. There's nothing wrong with the machine you've chosen there, but let's say you're in the wilco 737 on approach to FSDT JFK in a severe thunderstorm with many cloud layers; in this scenario, you're not going to get 50fps, simple as that. Go with the K version and overclock it to 4.5GHz+, and you will be much closer to that performance figure. No that's a graphics card....nothing to do with what we're taking about here. This is the 2500K -http://ark.intel.com/products/52210 In short the two processors you should be looking to choose between are the i5 2500K, or the i7 2600K. The former is the better choice for most people solely running flight simulator, as it runs considerably cheaper, and affords effectively the same performance as the latter in FS. The only other thing I'll advise is that the graphics card which is part of that build is severely mismatched to a processor like the 25/2600 series. It will be a considerable bottleneck, even in something like FS9. If you're buying new then I'd recommend a NVIDIA GTX 460 as a minimum for your system, while ideally you can choose one of the GTX 560ti/570/580 as appropriate for your budget.
If I Build a computer with these specs will it run fs9 alright? Nvidia 560 tiIntel core i5-2500k8GB ram

That would be the ideal build on a relative budget for both FS9 and FSX at the moment, using current components. You could get similar FS9 performance for much, much less money if building a core2duo machine on second hand parts, but if you want to buy new then there's no point in going less than the 2500k/560ti option imo. If you shop around I'll bet you can find a 2500k/560ti build for quite a bit less than that original spec you had. The difference you'll see in both sims once you've overclocked, will be tremendous.

@clum If I build If I Build a computer with these specs will it run fs9 alright? Nvidia 560 tiIntel core i5-2500k8GB ram
Yep, great build for FS9 below best and most expensive.

That would be the ideal build on a relative budget for both FS9 and FSX at the moment, using current components. You could get similar FS9 performance for much, much less money if building a core2duo machine on second hand parts, but if you want to buy new then there's no point in going less than the 2500k/560ti option imo. If you shop around I'll bet you can find a 2500k/560ti build for quite a bit less than that original spec you had. The difference you'll see in both sims once you've overclocked, will be tremendous.
Clum, what specs would you recommend that are cheap and would work AWESOME with fs9?

Considering that FS9 is mono threaded, the best performance/price ratio combo is a dual core Clarkdale + H55, dirt cheap OCing beasts I3 540 + H55 mobo + CM Hyper 212+. 200$. Overclocked to 4.4GHz. Even on the stock cooler it should hit 4GHz or close or what my personal choice would be: I3 2100 $125MSI P67A-C43 $110 $235, almost same performance for a little more money, no OC hassle, and a motherboard that has tremendous potential for future upgrades (quad core Sandy Bridge, Ivy Bridge, overclockable, USB3.0, SATA 3.0...)

Yep, I'd second the above if you really want to spend as little as possible whilst still buying new. If you can afford the i5 however (and it's only really $100 more), I'd still go with that due to the extra performance potential the chips have, as well as leaving your options open regarding FSX.

Considering that FS9 is mono threaded, the best performance/price ratio combo is a dual core Clarkdale + H55, dirt cheap OCing beasts I3 540 + H55 mobo + CM Hyper 212+. 200$. Overclocked to 4.4GHz. Even on the stock cooler it should hit 4GHz or close or what my personal choice would be: I3 2100 $125MSI P67A-C43 $110 $235, almost same performance for a little more money, no OC hassle, and a motherboard that has tremendous potential for future upgrades (quad core Sandy Bridge, Ivy Bridge, overclockable, USB3.0, SATA 3.0...)
This only pays off if he's getting it 2nd hand or for free. But buying an old system, its a money waste...