Sign in to follow this  
Peter James

anyone here live in New England?

I live near anyone in the U.S. Cause The Donald will take me anywhere in his new 757-200. Big%20Grin.gifJust%20Kidding.gif Wouldn't you love to have one these? Money%20Eyes.gif Even has 24kt Gold Seat Belt Buckles. ohmy.png Course he didn't spend a dime on the the poor Pilots. Cockpit still looks Stock and no 24kt Gold. Hmmmph.gifLoser.gif

wow thanks all! I am just returning from some vacation time with the family but will PM those above in the local area! This is neat....really neat....

Alright Peter, We have to do this.My thoughts are to find a reasonable room to use or rent. Probably on a weekend morning. Ask others to bring minimal equipment. This could start as just a social meeting to see what the flying interest in the area is. Maybe a simple lunch (subs etc), if costs are rising ask for a donation at the door ($10-20)I am strictly GA and know your love for the big jets, but there is still a lot for us to talk about. Just to share the joy of Simming. I'm INTom in Quincy

Templeton, MA - just a mile or so from the Gardner VOR.Peter - I recall speaking with you on the phone around 20 years ago.

ASUS TUF Gaming Z690-Plus ▪︎ Intel i9-12900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 4090Ti ▪︎ 32GB G.Skill Trident Z Neo ▪︎ Windows 11 Home ▪︎ 3x Western Digital Black SN850 2TB NVME SSD ▪︎  ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair HX1000 Platinum PSU ▪︎ Fractal Design Meshify 2 ATX Case

UK, Midlands.

I live in Winthrop,and have some CpFlight hardware I want to get rid of,if anyone's interested.I have the old style 737 MCP, 1 EFIS control Panel,2 navs and 2 comms.
PM sent mate :(

Ed Haslam

Anyone near llan - fair - pwll - gwyn - gyll - go - ger - ych - wyrn - drob - wll - llan - ty - silio - go - go - goch? Could start a group there too. wink.pngsmile.png Seriously though, this is a cool idea you guys have, I might move there to join. wink.png Steve

Typically right next to GON in Mystic, CT. But now I am going to school within a mile of the 15/33 threshold at KBTV. Love hearing the F-16s and Fedex 727 every day!

Plainville CT, NGX owner.........and DEAD serious about simming. PM me if you want, Im on the forum daily.And Tyler, I live about 1.5 Miles from 4B8. Small World