Sign in to follow this  
MO-Airlines

Fatal Error message in flight

Hi guys, I'm a new guy,Signed up here to help and get help, like I need now. Got this problem with the NGX,After flying a while (30 mins +) I always get the Fatal Error message when pressing a button in de FMS or selecting a view by clicking right mouse button etc. (Might also be with other buttons etc.)I had this problem before a while ago and managed to fix it, but that was before I bought the PMDG 737NGX.So since I got this beautiful bird the problem occurs again, so I'm pretty sure this bird causes this problem since it worked fine before. It's pretty frustrating. I already tried to fix it again but without succes. The fix I used was replacing the UIautomationcore.dll Now if anybody can help me with this, i would really appreciate it! Thank you in advance, Mo-Airlines

si.php?name=Marcel&prefix=&surname=Onderdelinden

It's well known that the NGX pushes computers harder than ever before. That's why people are getting crashes now when they maybe never did previously.So what is your system? Maybe you need to add more RAM and speed. I don't think the problem is necessarily always the NGX.

Regards,

Max    

(YSSY)

i7-12700K | Corsair PC4-28700 DDR4 32Gb | Gigabyte RTX4090 24Gb | Gigabyte Z690 AORUS ELITE DDR4 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Yeah it certainly does push the computer hard but my computer is good enough for the NGX I am sure, the frame rates are high enough when flying the NGX. And I also know for sure the NGX causes this problem, putting any other aircraft through some tests it won't crash but the NGX does.

HELLO,i get a fatal error message always when i click the mouse to much on the views, i have had this problem forever,i was told you cannot do anything about it? its a fsx problem? anybodyJames

Sounds like it might be the ui automation.dll error. If you're running Windows 7 x64, I'd look into that a bit more.

I get something similar... not a crash so much as a freeze. After flying for about 3 hours + the whole game just freezes!! I don't see how and why because my system is a high end gaming system and the NGX runs smooth enough!!

Same here. I didn't even manage to finish the tutorial once. Always freezing when the aircraft gets closer to the ground. Tried lowering some settings but so far without luck. Martin

same issue here i never could finish a flight since the hotfix 3...... Georges Darmon

ban2s.jpg

Yeah got that too @Thruster57,Find out some other actions in flight causes the crash too, but mostly the view selection. Uiautomationcore.dll allready fixen once, then fsx worked great, untill the install of the NGX, must be the problem somewhere in in!

It's the problem causing problems as is the Fatal Error message, but after installing the NGX the fix will not work and FSX will still crash.Fixing without installing the NGX;Download another UIautomationcore.dll here: http://www.mediafire.com/?mik2mlqdz1w (or anywhere else) And replace it with the original in your FSX directory. If that doesn't work I got another fix which I will explain when needed, just let me know. wink.png

Since I put that "dll" fix into fsx a few months ago along with the Highmem fix I have had no problems with fsx!!

how do you fix the Uiautomationcore.dll what ever that is.thanksjames
You have to insert it into your FSX cfg file which can be found in hidden files, but look at a tutorial before doing so.

Same problem here:((The reinstalling will NOT fix the FATAL ERROR crash....:(Please help somebody!!!:)What about the .dll ??

Be aware that fixing the UIautomationcore.dll is NOT the fix for the Fatal Error message in FSX when you have the NGX installed! @Shamrock727: That fix was before you installed the NGX right?