Sign in to follow this  
RogerD

Electronic Flight Bag

Where is the Electronic flight bag located I can not seem to find the click spot for it? Rogerd

Roger  Deloge :Cuppa:

Wow click spot did not know that, this should be interesting.

Rich Sennett

It's in the 777, and in some of Lufthansa's 737s. NGX hasn't got one (yet).

Omar Josef
737/757/767

OK ThanksI read about it in tutorial #2 was wondering if it was there. Thanks

Roger  Deloge :Cuppa:

OK Thanks I read about it in tutorial #2 was wondering if it was there. Thanks
PMDG is developing what will certainly be the ultimate 777 for flight simulator. That one will have a EFB in all its glory.

Omar Josef
737/757/767

That one will have a EFB in all its glory.
Maybe. But till that time we have AivlaSoft EFB, which is probably the best non-aircraft addon for FSX.

Aiasoft EFB is brilliant, I'm on the 30 day fully functional demo. You should all try it.Only probs I have found at the moment are intermittent display of online traffic, and you cannot (unless I'm using it incorrectly) export flight plans direct to NGX at present.Beautiful to look at, and when it shows, brilliant displays of traffic and online atc. You can even tune aircraft radios directly.

+1 on the Aivlasoft EFB! I'm finding it to be one of the better add-ons I've bought. Hopefully, PMDG will supply them with the info they need to configure the flight plans, but at the moment, it has no trouble handling other varieties of FP's. I generally use FSBuild to create the plan, export that to NGX and use EFB to grab the exported FSX version of the plan it and modify the SIDS/STARS as needed (while manually doing the same in NGX's FMC). I'm finding it invaluable in determining destination airport information (weather). Definitely worth the $$ (I bought it during their sale, so it didn't hurt as bad, lol).

Do you get full vatsim traffic? Does it vanish mid flight? Am I missing something obvious?Thanks