Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

petepawn

My first CTD

O'kay, it took me 2 weeks before I got my first CTD. I think this was due to late changing of arrival rwy in KPHL, but I've done that before many times in Europe without problems. I was flying with a Vroute suggestion of bojid 1 approach but had to change twice the dest rwy due to FS ATC and ASE co-operating so well :) ( I mean ASE is showing wind 200/8 but ATC directs to rwy 9L) . I have nothing installed for NA besides FS Genesis mesh and had to take HDG and ALT controls and then it appeared: CTD. Petteri PulkkinenEFNU

Petteri Pulkkinen

EFNU, Finland

I've had a CTD when changing arrivals but only with CERTAIN flight plans. I can't figure it out. I can originate from different airports, use the same STAR and not get the crash. Very odd. I'm not sure if it's my flight planner or some kind of navdata conflict. I haven't re installed any of my other aircraft so I'm not sure if I can reproduce it on another one.

Chris Hicks

I've had a CTD when changing arrivals but only with CERTAIN flight plans. I can't figure it out. I can originate from different airports, use the same STAR and not get the crash. Very odd. I'm not sure if it's my flight planner or some kind of navdata conflict. I haven't re installed any of my other aircraft so I'm not sure if I can reproduce it on another one.
Just curious. What flight planner are you using and is its nav data in line with that in the NGX fmc? I think its 1108 isn't it?

Rick Hobbs

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg