Sign in to follow this  
benjammin

Radar Contact 4

Wanted to throw this out there to see if anyone else has any problems using Radar Contact 4 and the 737NGX. I will occasionally use RC4 when not on VATSIM for ATC. However, every time I load it with the 738-WL it causes irreparable graphic distortion in FSX. RC4 works fine with other aircraft. Anyone else having this situation before I start a file for the programmers?

The only issue i've had with RC4 and the NGX is that sometimes i'll getting a warning buzzer in the cockpitgoing off for no reason then if i shutdown RC4 it stops

John C

No problems here either. I have also downloaded VoxATC and after I get through all of the documentation I'll be giving that a try.For the outrageous amount of money they want for it however, I'll be sticking with RC4 for the time being. VoxATC gives a 7 dayfree trial so I can enjoy it for at least a week... -Michael Tucker-

i use both Radar Contact and PFE depending what mood im in hehe. Radar contact is easier to set up and PFE with the Xpack voices sounds much better but it takes some time to get used to. It a bit more involved as you have to make a flightplan file compatible with PFE emulator and then load it. Sometimes it does not do what I would like it too. Radar Contact on the other hand is pretty good. Have you tried the latest FSUIPC? i forget which one is current but it fixes some issues and speeds up the interface window so it does not bog down.

Have you tried the latest FSUIPC? i forget which one is current but it fixes some issues and speeds up the interface window so it does not bog down.
Nope, haven't tried that yet, I'll give it a blast. Thanks for the heads-up - the interface speed was something that really bugged me in the past.

Ed Haslam