Sign in to follow this  
Jetset408

Who has spotted any of the "little" additions PMDG have modelled?

Anyone else noticed that the sound of the ground air-cart increases in volume when opening the FWD door? Nice! Loving the addon PMDG. You have done a superb job.

Rob Bates
Simming since the age of 10 with MSFS 5.0

P3D v5.0 | 10700K (@stock) | EVGA GTX1080Ti SC2 | Z490-E ROG STRIX | 32GB 3600MHz | 970 EVO Plus M.2 & EVO 850 SSDs | H115i cooling | NZXT H440 Case | Samsung 32" CJG 1440p Curved Monitor | Virtual-Fly Ruddo & TQ3+ | Thrustmaster FCS Sidestick | Skalarki MCDU

Ask me about (my most flown): FSLabs A320-X series | MaddogX
In the hangar: Majestic Q400 Pro | PMDG 747 | A2A C182, Cherokee, Comanche & Spitfire

Fuel imbalance on the ground causes the aircraft to lean, nice touch!I like the sound of the APU spoooling down too

Watch the aircraft in outside view as you switch between 2-class and single class configuration. You will see the nose gear compress slightly in the single class config...due to the added weight up front

AMD 7900X  |  ASRock Steel Legend X670E  |  G.SKILL 32GB DDR5 6000  |  MSI 6950XT  |  Noctua NH-D14  

EVGA Super NOVA 850W  |  Cooler Master HAF932  |  Hisense 43" 4K UHD  |  Win11

I am a fan of the test phase model additions. Small addition yes, but I feel they are appropriate to have on for the initial flights. Love the bird.

Upon takeoff roll, notice the transition from low speed to high speed, the wind sound will be heard louder in the process...

Guest Turboblower

Wings vibrate after engine start with park brake on, awesome

Wheels up, you can hear the front gear rotation stopped on the pads mounted in the well.
My personal favorite sound. The snubbers. Awesome sound!

___________________________________________________________________________________

Zachary Waddell -- Caravan Driver --

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/zwaddell

Avsim ToS

Avsim Screenshot Rules

My personal favorite sound. The snubbers. Awesome sound!
It's something that you must look forward to Zach!I love it, I often find myself off guard wiggling my butt in the chair trying to simulate the sensations :3

Regards,
Jamaljé Bassue

I noticed this evening that when in the center of the cockpit, each stall test (no 1 and no 2) are heard from their respective side of the cockpit. No 1 in the left ear, No 2 in the right. I thought that was pretty neat.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Zachary Waddell -- Caravan Driver --

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/zwaddell

Avsim ToS

Avsim Screenshot Rules

I am a fan of the test phase model additions. Small addition yes, but I feel they are appropriate to have on for the initial flights. Love the bird.
i am not sure what you are describing. could you please explain?

Denis Kosbeck

KPHX