Sign in to follow this  
CaptainHoliday

After installing PMDG737X the PMDG747x and LevelD767X errors

HiI am disappointed and helpless, after the Installation of the new PMDFG737X my PMDG747X and the LevelD767 are showing errors and are not usable anymore. Deinstallation of both and the new installation and also complete deinstallation of 737X was not helping. Still following errors are shown:PMDG747X: PMDG_747400_Overhead.DLL cannot find PMDGOptions.DLL.PMDG_747400_ACS.DLL cannot find PMDGOptions.DLLPMDG_747400_Main.DLL cannot find PMDGOptions.DLL. Level D767X: Panel Initialisation Failure.Reinstall Level-D Simulations B767-300 has anybody the same problems or has a solution?ciaoCaptainHoliday

This is almost certainly due to errors in the DLL.XML file. What OS (XP or Vista/Win7) are you using?

HiI have done that according to troubleshooting, It is still not working, has anybody else the same problem. I am flying since 12 years the flightsims but never ever had after installation problems like this. I am super frustrated since the PMDG747X is my favorite AC. How can I get it back to fly. The 737X is nice, but I want both....Julian any other option or advise. PMDG has received a ticket with my dll, however still no reponse!ciaoCaptainHoliday

Hello CH,it may be the order in which you installed the add-ons.I would install PMDG 747 first and leave NGX until last.

Jude Bradley
Beech Baron: Uh, Tower, verify you want me to taxi in front of the 747?
ATC: Yeah, it's OK. He's not hungry.

X-Plane 11 X-Plane 12 and MSFS2020  🙂

System specs: Windows 11  Pro 64-bit, Ubuntu Linux 20.04 i9-9900KF  Gigabyte Z390 RTX-3070-Ti , 32GB RAM  1X 2TB M2 for X-Plane 12,  1x256GB SSD for OS. 1TB drive MSFS2020

Hiproblem solved thanks to PMDG response. dll change fixed it. 747 and 767 are working! I'am so happy ! ...many thanks to PMDG support teamciaoCaptainHoliday

Hiproblem solved thanks to PMDG response. dll change fixed it. 747 and 767 are working! I'am so happy ! ...many thanks to PMDG support teamciaoCaptainHoliday
Can you please post your dii.xml text content to help solve a similar problem, thanks.

Hi, have the same problem but some of my files have a "lock" icon on them. How do you remove? Thanks