Sign in to follow this  
Racket4o

Graphics Problem

I need your help, pls.My video is Nvidia 9800 GT and untill today I didn`t have any problems with graphics in FS2004. Yesterday I bought a new monitor 22'' and install a new drivers....and the problems begins! You can see my screen on "high details": http://img692.imageshack.us/img692/5466/unledoys.jpg (green, black and blue squares...). I have tried to reinstall FS several times, changed a resolutions, old drivers...but nothing :(Do you know any solutions ?Thanks in advance!

Sorry but I have to ask. Have you checked your display settings. To me it looks like VGA color settings.

I have checked it. My display settings is NVidia 9800 GT, not VGA (default). Now I`m playing other games on high graphic details, but with FS9 I have a problem... :(

Are you using the same FS display resolution as your monitor is set to? Different settings appear to sometimes upset it. Colin B

The screenshot you´re showinhg looks like you´ve setted the settings way too high and the system tries to load the textures in time. This was exactly how FSX looked for me when I had a much sloweer system than my current one. Try to lower your settings, maybe this helps.Btw. show us your spec´s, this might help too.

Are you using the same FS display resolution as your monitor is set to? Different settings appear to sometimes upset it. Colin B
Yes, display resolution is the same as FS resolution.
The screenshot you´re showinhg looks like you´ve setted the settings way too high and the system tries to load the textures in time. This was exactly how FSX looked for me when I had a much sloweer system than my current one. Try to lower your settings, maybe this helps.Btw. show us your spec´s, this might help too.
I tried lower settings, I also tried all the resolutions but nothing heppened.My specifications:Processor: AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 5400+ (2 CPUs), ~2.8GHzRAM: 2GBVideo: NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GT---------Current Mode: 1280 x 720 (32 bit) (60Hz)Operating System: Windows 7 Ultimate 32-bit

What´s your global texture size setting? Untick the "render to texture" option. I had many strange texrure issues with this one ticked (Btw. I don´t raelly know what this option is doing but it´s worth a shot.)..

What´s your global texture size setting? Untick the "render to texture" option. I had many strange texrure issues with this one ticked (Btw. I don´t raelly know what this option is doing but it´s worth a shot.)..
Unfortunately doesn`t work...I have already tried all details settings - very low, middle, high, low res, high res, tick, untick, reinstall ~ 10 times, etc... but my graphics didn`t change. Maybe the problem is elswhere...It`s strange but the problem began when I installed FSX and then uninstalled it (including registry cleen) before installing FS2004. Is it possible FSX makes a problem with FS2004? p.s On screen you can see that don`t have a problems with my aircraft textures. Terrain textures missing - cities, roads... :(

It's a known fact that uninstalling FSX torches the FS9 registry entries. Are you using an addon program for ground textures? Go to this page and get the registry repair tool and run it- http://www.flight1.c...sp?page=library regards,Joe
Yes, I was using addon program (ex. Ultimate Terrain, Ground Enviroment Pro, REX, etc...), but the result was the same and I deleted all and trying to solve the problem without any addons.I just repaired the registry but ... no changes. sad.png

Have you tried deleting your fs9 config file? Back it up first, and restart the sim and it will generate a new config file.Tom

Have you tried deleting your fs9 config file? Back it up first, and restart the sim and it will generate a new config file. Tom
I have tried, but nothing changed...