Sign in to follow this  
alandc10

Overland japanese airports problems

Hi, I have overland (simmer sky) japanese airports installed and i am getting a strange issue. when i load my ac at a gate it is sitting off centre, also all the parked traffic is all over the place. Any ideas whats causing this. thanksAlan

Hi, I have overland (simmer sky) japanese airports installed and i am getting a strange issue. when i load my ac at a gate it is sitting off centre, also all the parked traffic is all over the place. Any ideas whats causing this. thanksAlan
Sounds like an AFCAD issue - did you get the service packs from the Overland site? DJ

I had a mobo die a while back and im only getting round to sorting all my software, will have a look on the overland site.

Not only do you need the correct AFCAD, you must also disable/delete any other AFCAD that might have been installed by a traffic program.

Peter Schluter

I got the AFCAD installed fine, it turned out to be windows 7, i got a message saying it didnt support it or something like that. Anyway i got it done but i now have the Traffic Afcad issue. How can i resolve this. Alan

I got the AFCAD installed fine, it turned out to be windows 7, i got a message saying it didnt support it or something like that. Anyway i got it done but i now have the Traffic Afcad issue. How can i resolve this. Alan
Where is FS9 installed? Program Files? or somewhere else? If it is installed somewhere other than Program files, go and check in the program files and you might find the AFCAD installed there and you will have to move them. Some addons tend to do this.

Naif Almazroa

My Youtube channel:

https://www.youtube.com/user/Youmou0205

When you install and have the utility ask you, if you want to register the afcad, or something like that, make sure you indicate the right path to your simulator.

I hope you firgured this out by now but if not here goes. The afcads are in a different folder. If you look in the airport files itself like rjgg you will see no afcad. The utlity does not put it there for some reason. To find it and I cannot remember right now as my gaming pc is off. In the c:programs86 there should be a simmer's sky folder. Inside there you will see the airports you installed and the afcads are there. Just copy into the correct folders where the airports are installed in the scenery folder and your done. Hope this helpsVincent

Vincent (vgage) is absoulutely correct. This is how is solved my whacky AFCAD problem with (simmer sky) japanese airports. I thought that the installer had put the AFCADS in the folders with the install, but that is not the case. Scott

Same here. Overland have a patch to add the second runway at Kansai, was a real bugger trying to find it on their website. You really need all their patches that as far as I know are only available on their website (not at Simmarket where I got my Overland packs). Pretty good sceneries tho, once they're working.Cheers, SLuggy