Sign in to follow this  
rivermivida

ILS software or database?

Hi i´m looking for an easy way to get the ILS frec for any runway in the world. I want to type : EDDF + 07R and just obtain 110,95 Is there something like this (freeware or payware)?? RegardsGonzalo

I would suggest looking at Flight Sim Commander 9 from Aerosoft. It reads the frequency from your AFCAD files.Chris

Don't forget that the FMC will display the ILS frequency and course for your selected runway.This info should have been put into the CDU well before you try to intercept the ILS.Not teaching to suck eggs but that's good enough for me, even with a late change of runway once it's in the FMS just press INIT REF key and it's all there.Dan.

I just use the Map in FSX !! All the airports and frequencies are there. Fred.

Look up the Aivalsoft EFB, it's indispensable for this sort of stuff. It uses Navigraph and FSX charts and is chock full of good, useful information. I particular enjoy using it to help find out the "favored", i.e. into the wind, runways at my destination.