Sign in to follow this  
JC75

So whats happening next?

All seems to have gone very quiet from the PMDG team - only sporadic posts in forum etc. I know you probably servicing various tickets from users that still having issues etc... But last post from the team mentioned some other info, which didnt appear, the tracking thread was removed, giving us an idea of what was being worked on - also thought was maybe useful to stop multiple posts about the same "Bug" Be good to hear where you are at now with SP(what we can expect in terms of features and fixes), 600/700 and the SDK. Just seems very quiet around here without input from the PMDG team - even Jack not done any new videos!LOL.gif Im loving flying the NGX and it runs well now since Hotfix 3 - there a couple of little features that need fixing but doesnt take away the enjoyment of flying it - Im presently making my way around the world and have got as far as WSSS so far.

think it might be a while before a service pack, as well as the fixes they will probs send it for beta testing, if you think about it, there aint much wrong with it, I would say its been one of the best realises. :)