Sign in to follow this  
Dubble

FSX crashes when NGX selected

Hi.When i try to start a free flight with a NGX, FSX just lags, then shuts down..I have Vista 32 bits, fsx acceleration, and this is the first time this problem happens.What can i do ?

Hello Anonymous, Have you applied any hot fixes?

Best Regards,

Vaughan Martell - PP-ASEL KDTW

I had this issue today will my older system that has windows XP SP3quad 6600 and 8800GTX. After installing hotfix 3 on my newer system I got CTD on final so there is something wrongwith the NGX. I'm back to my First installion without any hotfixes.

This is most likely caused by improper calibration of your stick or pressure being applied to the stick when loading the preview model.Try recalibrating or adding some deadzone. The best way to prove this is to unplug your controls and then fire up FSX and the NGX.