Sign in to follow this  
Ferradini

Test the limits of your new NGX

I know this posting has nothing to do with support but I thought I would share this with you guys: I'm in Puerto Rico right now and in a few hours we are expecting the inminent pass of Tropical Storm Irene. If you have never flown a plane in a real weather storm, trust me is fun. Set your FSX and download real weather and test the limit of your NGX taking off or landing here at TJSJ.

Raul

San Juan, P.R..

Windows 7 Pro 64bit, 3.5ghz Ivy Bridge, NvidiaGTX1080, 16gb Corsair Vengeance, 1000w Power supply, Corsair H100 cooler

http://www.youtube.c...75?feature=mhee

hhaha this might be a lot of fun if turbulence didn't mess with the plane so bad. I'd love to see if the jet would be able to autoland in the storm haha.

OS

Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit

Case

Cooler Master Haf 932 Advance

Components

Core i7 2600k @ 4.7Ghz w/ Venomous X, Asus P8Z68-V Pro, 8GB G. Skill DDR3 1600, 2 x evga GTX470 SLI, Soundblaster X-fi Fatal1ty

Storage

450GB WD Velociraptor, 1TB Seagate, 1.5TB Seagate, 2TB Seagate, 500GB Seagate

Kyle Wilhelm

I flew into Bermuda TXKF once when a Hurricane was blowing off the coast. I had a 100 knot header on final and only needed 1/4 of the runway to stop. Hypnotized.gif Does that count?

Good luck guys! Keep those lanterns nearby and the generators on standby! ASE's hurricane depiction was pretty cool last year (or the year before?).

___________________________________________________________________________________

Zachary Waddell -- Caravan Driver --

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/zwaddell

Avsim ToS

Avsim Screenshot Rules

I flew into Bermuda TXKF once when a Hurricane was blowing off the coast. I had a 100 knot header on final and only needed 1/4 of the runway to stop. Hypnotized.gif Does that count?
Yeap, I did it also at Bermuda, forgot the name of the Hurricane, but I landed the PMDG 747 in less than a 1/4 of a runway to use too.

Raul

San Juan, P.R..

Windows 7 Pro 64bit, 3.5ghz Ivy Bridge, NvidiaGTX1080, 16gb Corsair Vengeance, 1000w Power supply, Corsair H100 cooler

Good luck guys! Keep those lanterns nearby and the generators on standby! ASE's hurricane depiction was pretty cool last year (or the year before?).
There is a Cessna - 152 upside down on the side of the runway and the sea reached a good way up, I wish I could fly through this now, but I'm waiting on the i5 ;).I think the news said someone was hit by shrapnel and was being hospitalized. It's a lot of havoc.

Regards,
Jamaljé Bassue

There is a Cessna - 152 upside down on the side of the runway and the sea reached a good way up, I wish I could fly through this now, but I'm waiting on the i5 ;).I think the news said someone was hit by shrapnel and was being hospitalized.It's a lot of havoc.
Hey Jamelije, I notice this ---Intel Socket 1156/ BOXDH55HC-- in your sig... What gives? That's an 1156 motherboard and the 2500k is an 1155 one. Anyway, hunker down!

___________________________________________________________________________________

Zachary Waddell -- Caravan Driver --

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/zwaddell

Avsim ToS

Avsim Screenshot Rules

Hey Jamelije, I notice this ---Intel Socket 1156/ BOXDH55HC-- in your sig... What gives? That's an 1156 motherboard and the 2500k is an 1155 one. Anyway, hunker down!
It's not my computer >_<I'm guessing what my brother has in this computer, I'll change it when my parts come :D(I Have my parts to upgrade in brackets btw)My brother says it wont be better than his, we'll see about that.

Regards,
Jamaljé Bassue

Yeap, I did it also at Bermuda, forgot the name of the Hurricane, but I landed the PMDG 747 in less than a 1/4 of a runway to use too.
I did it back when I was a Rookie and Crazy as hell. Would never try it again today! Was flying the Level-D 767 when I did it. Think I was on FS9 and Activesky 6 back then. I flew in Hurricane Fabian in September 2003. If you are talking about the PMDG 747-400 it was not out in 2003. So I guessing yours was Hurricane Igor in September 2010?

I did it back when I was a Rookie and Crazy as hell. Would never try it again today! Was flying the Level-D 767 when I did it. Think I was on FS9 and Activesky 6 back then. I flew in Hurricane Fabian in September 2003. If you are talking about the PMDG 747-400 it was not out in 2003. So I guessing yours was Hurricane Igor in September 2010?
Yes that was the one, it was last year. I thought you were talking about last year.

Raul

San Juan, P.R..