Sign in to follow this  
Biku

Recording New Video

Hi guys , PMDG Really rocks.. love everthing . whole day enjoying flying and landing . now i am thinking of capturing a video of the flight so that i can upload in youtube or somewhere else. been to lot of videos from other guys they looks awesome , so guys i had no idea what software would be great to record fsx video. As i did Fsx defualt recorder for PMDG 737NGX when i try to play hehe its not good no panel function, flaps and all are dead seems like ghost plane, heheh. so guys please let me know which application would be the great to record fsx video .. please thank you very much hope you understand, although my english is not good, so please forgive me for that. Thank youBikash kc

I think you need the freeware program FSrecorder. For screen recording to HDD you need FRAPS witch it payware to record over 30 seconds.

hi , the one thing i really dont understand is that when i play a recorded video from fsrecorder the whole flaps light mcdu display all go blank ... that what i hate most ..... so i was asking how to avoid that. and regarding fraps how to clear the fps number display when video is recorded and played . thank u

I hate fraps. It puts on so much lag when recording full size which is needed for good quality, annoying.

Try using HANDBRAKE, it compresses your video while recording in HD(it uses the H.264 compression codec).Great tool.

So I can get good quality and good size. With the slow internet in Australia it needs to be small, it takes ages to upload.

yes but my problem is when I record in fraps it puts on the lag when I do full size. With half size it is not HD, anyone know how I can fix this. I have also just got Handbrake.

Try using HANDBRAKE, it compresses your video while recording in HD(it uses the H.264 compression codec).Great tool.
Handbrake records? I thought it was just a converter.

Jay

I want to be able to record in full HD or at least 720p with little or no impact on FPS. With Fraps I can't seem to do that.

Handbrake records? I thought it was just a converter.
I'm sorry if my statement caused a misunderstanding. Yes, Handbrake only compress the video after you record it.

Now I have it with little lag. I am saving to a USB 3.0 HDD and not a USB 2.0. Quality is still low. In fact I uploaded the video in case you want to have a look.http://www.youtube.c...12?feature=mhee
Looks pretty good here, nice and smooth and thanks for NOT adding music :)

Jay

Andrew, the reason you probably get lag is because you're trying to record at a resolution higher than your monitors