Sign in to follow this  
Vollie

Pictures from flight

He all, Share your awesome pictures here so we can see them all, first of all the mine is here Love.gif !!!

lekker weer in Amsterdam :)

Antoine v Heck
---
Ryzen 5800X3D, 32Gb DDR4 RAM@1600 Mhz, RTX3090 (24GB VRAM). 2TB SSD - VR with Quest 2 via link cable 

Surprised to see PMDG logo's on the external power and air conditioning units instead of airline logo's...

Surprised to see PMDG logo's on the external power and air conditioning units instead of airline logo's...
Why?
Nice Pics Volkan
Thanks

yes, it's really interesting, i didnt see it before you say. i think that it's forgotten. they should be fix it.

Oh now I see it too, Hotfix 4 coming??? Praying.gif
i dont think so. maybe in sp1 or another update for liveries separately.

Mhh we will see whats happening next!In what time can they release the SP1, did anyone know that?

Taken on the climb out from Geneva. Enjoy! Regards, Richard Avery
Nice ... but wait a minute, hey, that's my aircraft ! How did you ..? wouldn't it be nice to have the option to personalize the VC in the future, pasting a sticker of your favorite soccer team on the dashboard or a sticker like "i'm with stupid ->" or something like that. Ah.. the future.

Antoine v Heck
---
Ryzen 5800X3D, 32Gb DDR4 RAM@1600 Mhz, RTX3090 (24GB VRAM). 2TB SSD - VR with Quest 2 via link cable 

^You could do that now, but it would require some pretty good photoshopping...@ volkan,I took the liberty of editing your screenie, I just couldn't resist as it's such a cool shot. It's only a minor edit, but if you're not comfortable with it, just tell me and I'll delete it.

^You could do that now, but it would require some pretty good photoshopping...@ volkan,I took the liberty of editing your screenie, I just couldn't resist as it's such a cool shot. It's only a minor edit, but if you're not comfortable with it, just tell me and I'll delete it.
Yes edit please!