Sign in to follow this  
jcmic

737NGX and joystick saitek X52 for AP command

Hi everyone, I am very satisfied of this great plane until now, as far as I could experience it on many flights.Hug.gifJust a little problem, concerning my joystick Saitek X52 on which I 'd like to associate the button n°2 to the cmd A on the MCP.I have well made the association trought FSX menu and it works on the other planes (basics or addons).But with 737NGX nothing happen when I pres the n°2 joystick button.Did I miss something ? By advance, Thanks for clarification Jc MichelMoreover, I have to say that this button should works as the Z key of the keypad. (And the Z key works well as it press the cmd A command)

Hello, you should set shortcut by the dedicated menu in its CDU.
Yes. That means you should use FSUIPC or Saitek's SST software to map the "Button 2" to any unused keyboard key(s). Then use the CDU menu and enter that same key(s) as the CMD A button.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Zachary Waddell -- Caravan Driver --

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/zwaddell

Avsim ToS

Avsim Screenshot Rules

Thanks to all of you, I'v actually noticed that shortcuts commands within CDU PMDG setup->options->Key commands have the lead onto MS assignation menu, even if they are cleared.Then, I am going to study your solutions. Regards Jc Michel

I map all my X52 Pro buttons in the CDU and then in FSUIPC. Works great. Just one bit of advice. The NGX dont like my X52 pro and alot of times when loading a saved flight, or even a new flight the NGX will crash if my controllers are connected. Solution is just disconect your X52 before loading a flight then plug them back in.