Sign in to follow this  
=Hollywood=

Coming Very Soon: Ultimate VFR Guam...

Hello, And this has what to do with Photoreal scenery?. Looks like your trying to promote your own company.

Former Beta Tester - (for a few companies) - As well as provide Regional Voice Set Recordings

Four-Intel I9/10900K | One-AMD-7950X3D | Three-Asus TUF 4090s | One-3090 | One-1080TI | Five-64GB DDR5 RAM 6000mhz | Five-Cosair 1300 P/S | Five-Pro900 2TB NVME        One-Eugenius ECS2512 / 2.5 GHz Switch | Five-Ice Giant Elite CPU Coolers | Three-75" 4K UHDTVs | One-24" 1080P Monitor | One-19" 1080P Monitor | One-Boeing 737NG Flight Deck

How is posting video of photoscenery in a commercial photoscenery forum promoting a company? It is photoreal scenery for Guam. The video is of something that has not been done on a massive scale before a complete audio environment for photoscenery over a massive area in FS. On a side note, I'm a sole developer who has had zero income for 2 months now due to all my other product lines having to be shut down due to piracy, I'm living in the third world helping the poor and needy at the same time. I need to eat next week and pay rent and pay $223 for web hosting fees to support the FS community, I'm down to my last $50 and I have a fiancee and 5 soon to be sister in laws. After nearly 25 years I still fail to understand why some people in the FS community seem to have such a bad attitude towards any commercial add-on. It costs money and time to develop this stuff and it costs money to make this stuff and host it and serve the community. Figure out my costs here... $223 per month to run the website, $100 per month for electricity, $100 per month for internet, 30% of sales go to stores. I'm not in this for profit, I never have been, I've been in this to do stuff for the FS community that would not be possible otherwise. I've been working 16 hours per day almost 7 days per week laying down my life for the poor and needy in the Philippines and also trying to serve the FS community and it's responses like the above that make me want to say forget it.

Dean Mountford
Ultimate VFR

Hi, Yes this is a commercial Photo Scenery "SUPPORT" forum, the key word being support. Your statement seems more of an ad for your upcoming release than having anything to do with photo scenery support.

On a side note, this is a commercial photoscenery forum and I'm a sole developer who has had zero income for 2 months now due to all my other product lines having to be shut down due to piracy, I'm living in the third world helping the poor and needy at the same time. I need to eat next week and pay rent and pay $223 for web hosting fees to support the FS community, I'm down to my last $50 and I have a fiancee and 5 soon to be sister in laws. Letting the FS community get a sneek peek of something that is coming up is not promoting a company. Heck no!

Former Beta Tester - (for a few companies) - As well as provide Regional Voice Set Recordings

Four-Intel I9/10900K | One-AMD-7950X3D | Three-Asus TUF 4090s | One-3090 | One-1080TI | Five-64GB DDR5 RAM 6000mhz | Five-Cosair 1300 P/S | Five-Pro900 2TB NVME        One-Eugenius ECS2512 / 2.5 GHz Switch | Five-Ice Giant Elite CPU Coolers | Three-75" 4K UHDTVs | One-24" 1080P Monitor | One-19" 1080P Monitor | One-Boeing 737NG Flight Deck

This forum was suggested by our members, and we are happy to set it up. This forum is a generic Photoreal forum by request. That is, it is a forum where commercial vendors can discuss their projects, and users can get help, swap ideas, and put their toe in the water to see if they might like creating Photoreal addons. Welcome aboard!
So soliciting feedback from the community about something that hasn't been done before on a large scale, and swapping ideas and discussing a project apparently seems to be what you're missing here... I am posting exactly in line with what Tom said this forum was about... <g>

Dean Mountford
Ultimate VFR

Hi, If its OK with Tom then so be it.