Sign in to follow this  
jose88

A question about Bojote's Tweaking

Hello gentlemen!!! I have a question. I'll try to eliminate my old tweaked fsx.cfg and renove it. Ok, i have a doubt in Bojote's web. What is the Vsync fix??? I must activate it or no?

José Fco. Ibáñez /// i7 6700k (Delid) @ 4,6 Ghz /// Asrock Z170 OC Formula /// 16GB RAM G.Skill Ripjaws V 3200 /// GTX 1070 Founders Edition 8GB /// LG 27UD58 4K 27' // OCZ Vertex 4 SSD (X-Plane 10) & SAMSUNG 850 EVO SSD (P3D V3) /// Windows 10 Pro x64

sig_FSL-By-Wire.jpg

Yes you should activate it. Also if you use Nvidia Nhancer or Nvidia Inspector you should use the setting to force Vsync ON. Mark.
Ok! Thanks

José Fco. Ibáñez /// i7 6700k (Delid) @ 4,6 Ghz /// Asrock Z170 OC Formula /// 16GB RAM G.Skill Ripjaws V 3200 /// GTX 1070 Founders Edition 8GB /// LG 27UD58 4K 27' // OCZ Vertex 4 SSD (X-Plane 10) & SAMSUNG 850 EVO SSD (P3D V3) /// Windows 10 Pro x64

sig_FSL-By-Wire.jpg

Yes you should activate it. Also if you use Nvidia Nhancer or Nvidia Inspector you should use the setting to force Vsync ON. Mark.
Could you tell me why?

Rick Hobbs

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Mark, that's a very sweeping generalization. Most folks should leave Vsync off, as it can kill frame rates and produce nasty stutters. A GTX 480 should handle it, but others with weaker cards beware. I tested both ways and decided off was best for me, I get minimal tearing anyway.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Zachary Waddell -- Caravan Driver --

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/zwaddell

Avsim ToS

Avsim Screenshot Rules

I have that tweak active in my cfg file and with nvidia inspector I have vsync to application controlled, I don't if it increases fps but its a more fluid motion with my trackir.

As far as i know, you don't need to force it in Nhancer or Inspector if you set it in fsx.cfg... juste leave "application controlled"... kind of weird to activate it both ways
I have that tweak active in my cfg file and with nvidia inspector I have vsync to application controlled, I don't if it increases fps but its a more fluid motion with my trackir.
it definitely won't increase your FPS (quite the opposite actually, see here) but yes, it will look smoother (if your FPS don't decrease too much of course)