Sign in to follow this  
jose88

Strange graphics at Aerosoft Madeira X

Hello! Just landed in Madeira from Lisbon! What a beautiful aproach!!! But i noticed many strange graphics in the scenery ... Used Aerosoft Madeira X latest version (1.10) What the problem??? 160wx3a.jpgiqjy9t.jpg

José Fco. Ibáñez /// i7 6700k (Delid) @ 4,6 Ghz /// Asrock Z170 OC Formula /// 16GB RAM G.Skill Ripjaws V 3200 /// GTX 1070 Founders Edition 8GB /// LG 27UD58 4K 27' // OCZ Vertex 4 SSD (X-Plane 10) & SAMSUNG 850 EVO SSD (P3D V3) /// Windows 10 Pro x64

sig_FSL-By-Wire.jpg

That plane is very overweight !!! LOL.gif
LOL! hahaha But seriously, I, too, have LPMA and have not seen that problem personally. Reading up on Aerosoft's forums; it has happened to a few people. Aerosoft has recommended a complete wipe and re-install of the scenery. All the best!

Ask on the Aerosoft forums. It's a problem with your scenery, not with the NGX.

Yes, i know it's a problem of scenery and not the NGX, but i think anyone on this forum can help me! I use FsGlobal 2010 too

José Fco. Ibáñez /// i7 6700k (Delid) @ 4,6 Ghz /// Asrock Z170 OC Formula /// 16GB RAM G.Skill Ripjaws V 3200 /// GTX 1070 Founders Edition 8GB /// LG 27UD58 4K 27' // OCZ Vertex 4 SSD (X-Plane 10) & SAMSUNG 850 EVO SSD (P3D V3) /// Windows 10 Pro x64

sig_FSL-By-Wire.jpg

This is a support forum for the NGX...... I know it's not my place to mention it really, but there's just so much junk floating around in here lately that it's hard for people who need help with the NGX to find it.

So many people are using the NGX forums for random problems. 95% percent of posts here are problems caused by other things.

Regards,

Max    

(YSSY)

i7-12700K | Corsair PC4-28700 DDR4 32Gb | Gigabyte RTX4090 24Gb | Gigabyte Z690 AORUS ELITE DDR4 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Yes, i know it's a problem of scenery and not the NGX, but i think anyone on this forum can help me! I use FsGlobal 2010 too
Jose, In the FsGlobal 2010 folder FSGX2010/LocalMeshes/scenery you should find "cvxLPMA.blg".Rename it to "cvxLPMA.pas" and your problem should be gone. Soeren Nielsen

Look in the LPMA manual. Theres something about mesh resolution there. Wrong setting in FSX might give you that effect.Just to make it NGX relevant:I fly the NGX out of LPMA (aerosoft madeira x). Mostly because of the fun of the FUN approach to rwy 5. I see no scenery problems.The NGX behaves very weel on that tricky approach.

Hello, It's known that FSGlobal2010 and Aerosoft's Madeira interfere. Please read the thread about this in the Aerosoft forum. There you will find the solution. If not, report back and I'll help you further. Henk

Jose, In the FsGlobal 2010 folder FSGX2010/LocalMeshes/scenery you should find "cvxLPMA.blg".Rename it to "cvxLPMA.pas" and your problem should be gone. Soeren Nielsen
FIXED!!! Thanks and more thanks!!! Just have practiced only the RWY05 Visual APP ... Now i make a very good approach!!! :)

sig_FSL-By-Wire.jpg