This is no longer my thread

CPU: i7-9700KF stable @ 5.0GHz | MOBO: ASUS ROG Maximus XI Hero | GPU: ASUS GTX 1080 Ti @ stock | RAM: G. Skill Trident Z 32GB (2x16GB) 3200Mhz | PSU: Corsair RM850x 80 Plus | COOLING: Deepcool Castle 240 AIO | PANEL: 27" @ 1080p

Sorry. Let's stay focused. I wouldn't suggest deleting them. Just hide them.

I'm sorry for my part in that Drew. I gave you some sound information which still stands. This same information is advised on the Microsoft help website, so I think it's fair to say that can be trusted. I could explain to you exactly what the desktop.ini files are, and how they interact with Windows7, however no doubt I'll get told that I'm "Wrong!". Do just follow the advice to hide the files, as there's no need to delete them. Wish I'd remembered how to do this when I made my first post, as we could perhaps have avoided the ensuing silliness. NGX, I'm not getting into a personal argument with you here, so it stops now as far as I'm concerned. All I want to say to you is that if you make any more personal insults towards me, or use any more foul language (no matter how cleverly you attempt to circumvent the anti-swear function of the forum), you'll be gone from here. I have an inbox full of messages from people regarding the events of the other day, including mods; so be advised that you are on your last legs around her already.

Sorry last time I checked personal attacks weren't tolerated in these forums. Message regarding the events of what exactly? Which events are these? And I simply do not believe your messages are full from mods because I've only ever had 1 message from a mod and it was regarding signing my name in the PMDG forums to stop childish people picking fights. The mods don't sit plotting behind peoples backs here at the forums. I would've been confronted by a mod long ago if I was on my "last legs" here. And as I've seen mods say many times, leave it to them to decide who get banned and when. They are the mods. Not you. You should be lucky I confronted you personally instead of reporting you to a mod for a personal attack. Instead I chose to retaliate. Something I've never done before and will probably never do again.

You are truly delusional. Not worth my time. Enjoy being the laughing stock of the forums.

Enjoy having a chat with the mods. That's 2 personal attacks in one thread. Must be a record.

The desktop.ini can be deleted safely. Problem is that you may have it back as soon as some configuration is changed, so better hide it as Callum suggested

NGX, why do you such an argumentative person? Seems like everytime I open a topic there you are again giving someone attitude and hijacking threads with crap.You need to get a life outside this forum.

Andrew Dixon
"If common sense was compulsory everyone would have it but I am afraid this is not the case"