Sign in to follow this  
Humpty

Pilot operating Handbook.

I don't own the girl next door, but before I do I would be interested in a real pilot operating handbook for the 737-800ng . Does PMDG have docs that could be downloaded without purchasing the NGX ?

Ryzen 5 1600x - 16GB DDR4 - RTX 3050 8GB - MSI Gaming Plus

Negative, ghost rider. There are no freebie "POHs" for Boeing aircraft (or any other aircraft). You'll have to purchase the FCOMs.
Can they be purchased from PMDG ?

Yes sir! I have a some hard copies of the FCOMs. $170, I believe. I got them as a gift from my rich friend. Lol. There's no way to purchase PDF versions, though.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Zachary Waddell -- Caravan Driver --

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/zwaddell

Avsim ToS

Avsim Screenshot Rules

Can they be purchased from PMDG ?
The Real Boeing manuals come free with the NGX.You can buy the printed manuals from PMDG but they are much more expensive. Fred.

The Real Boeing manuals come free with the NGX.You can buy the printed manuals from PMDG but they are much more expensive. Fred.
Ah alright.

Ah alright. How about this http://www.b737.org....otnotes.htm#NGs they look free to me.
Those aren't the FCOMs, but rather "notes" from the FCOMs. But yes, that's a very neat site.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Avsim ToS

Avsim Screenshot Rules

Those aren't the FCOMs, but rather "notes" from the FCOMs. But yes, that's a very neat site.
Thanks Zach.

Zach, I think I have asked this question here or in an another post but don't really recollect which one , I am still and intermediate simpilot with some real ground training , can I just push on to the NGX or will I need to switch to a different aircraft and then go to the heavy, I ask as I am using the SIM as a learning process. Hope you or anyone can answer it.

Hey There IronMaiden!!! (Something like Robocop?) Just kidding! I can recommend the two volume set of the PMDG Flight Crew Ops Manual. Depending on how much you want to get into the aircraft and flying it. About 2000 pages!!! Not cheap, but worth it, if you are going to seriously fly the NGX and keep it on your flight line for some time to come. Excellent manuals, very well done. Cheers --- Bob Big Grin.gif

Hey There IronMaiden!!! (Something like Robocop?) Just kidding! I can recommend the two volume set of the PMDG Flight Crew Ops Manual. Depending on how much you want to get into the aircraft and flying it. About 2000 pages!!! Not cheap, but worth it, if you are going to seriously fly the NGX and keep it on your flight line for some time to come. Excellent manuals, very well done. Cheers --- Bob Big%20Grin.gif
Bob, Nah not Robocop, the Ironmaiden's they ROCK. I am not planning on getting in to the NGX currently or immediately as I am still training on the SIM (training since last two , worst pilot ever :) ) If you read my previous post ah never mind , I am using the sim as a training tool and not just flying all around that's boring for me. going to through a learning curve. 2000 pages manual I will never finish it. But ya later I want to fly it.

Zach, I think I have asked this question here or in an another post but don't really recollect which one , I am still and intermediate simpilot with some real ground training , can I just push on to the NGX or will I need to switch to a different aircraft and then go to the heavy, I ask as I am using the SIM as a learning process. Hope you or anyone can answer it.
It's a sim, start big! That's the great thing about this hobby! I would, however, have the basic air work down. Most sim pilots can press buttons, but can't fly worth a crap.

Avsim ToS

Avsim Screenshot Rules