Sign in to follow this  
Gab5328

AI traffic

I know this is probably a frequently question but what is the best AI traffic for FSX?I don't need every airline in the world, i'm just looking for some stable software that don't drop my FPS too low. Thanks in advance.

WoAI is best if you don't want all of them and best of all its FREE!
I'll check it too, thanks a lot.

But somehow I do not see the WOAI traffic in FSX or am I missing something ?

Ryzen 5 1600x - 16GB DDR4 - RTX 3050 8GB - MSI Gaming Plus

That means you need to convert all your plans into FSX format and then they will all show up. There are utilities that will automatically do this.

That means you need to convert all your plans into FSX format and then they will all show up. There are utilities that will automatically do this.
Thnx can you provide me the links to those utilities ?

Its payware, but I use My Traffic X v5.3b and it is very good. Does not hur my fps which I set at 30%. Settings of 100% put so many AI at an airport that I have a hard time to find a parking spot or a decent takeoff flow. MTX is well supported and easy to install. Bob Johnson

Hey thanks, but do I need to have FS9 also ? The link works and it also found a newer version on it's and downloaded.
No you don' need to have FS9 installed. This software converts your FS9 ai flight plans to work with FSX. You can not mix fs9 and fsx ai flightplans together as they do not show up in the sim. The converter is easy to use provided you read carefully what the prompts indicate you should be doing. If you have problems I can help you, but not off the top of my head cos I'm really bad at remembering menus etc, but once I have the software in my hands I can run it. You should not have any problems if you just follow the prompts. Have a great one.

No you don' need to have FS9 installed. This software converts your FS9 ai flight plans to work with FSX. You can not mix fs9 and fsx ai flightplans together as they do not show up in the sim. The converter is easy to use provided you read carefully what the prompts indicate you should be doing. If you have problems I can help you, but not off the top of my head cos I'm really bad at remembering menus etc, but once I have the software in my hands I can run it. You should not have any problems if you just follow the prompts. Have a great one.
I just need a help from where exactly I get the FS9 flight plans that's the only thing probably I am not able to understand. I don't have fs9 installed anymore.

I just need a help from where exactly I get the FS9 flight plans that's the only thing probably I am not able to understand. I don't have fs9 installed anymore.
If you are downloading WOAI packages and using their installer (which you have to use) then you will get FS9 ai flight plans, you can install them into FSX as their woai installer gives you the choice of fs9 or fsx, choose fsx and install the package, once installed you can then use AI Flight Planner to convert the fs9 flight plan into an fsx flight plan, have the ai flight planner append the FSX on the plan so you know for sure it's the converted plan. Once the plan is converted you can delete the fs9 plan or store it somewhere safe on your drive. I just delete mine. I hope that gives you a little more clarity. If not get back to me.