Sign in to follow this  
severniae

Com log

Hi all, Does anyone know how to get up a Com log similar to the one in FSX default ATC when using Radar Contact 4.3? The problem is that while I can hear the controller, it's very faint so I have trouble catching all the commands. So a written log on screen would be helpful. Unless anyone knows how to turn up the RC4 sound at all? BTW I'm using FSX. Many thanks

James W

Banner_FS2Crew_Supporter.jpg

RC uses the same outputs as FS. To make RC louder, reduce your FS internal mixer settings which will make it softer than RC. Then in Win turn up your wav or master sliders in your sound mixer settings. I have difficulty hearing and I use headsets fed by an audio amplifier with equalization to boost the high frequencies for clarity. The sound card line/speaker out feeds the amplifier since sound card speaker outs expect an amplified speaker. Display Text really can slow RC and at the moment it does not seem to be working correctly for FS9. I'll have to check with the boss.