Sign in to follow this  
KiwiMatt

Cursor Issues - Can't move knobs, or buttons, etc

Hi For some reason, my mouse cursor looks black and won't interact with anything on the new 737NGX. Can someone please advise where I have gone wrong. I am sure it's simple, but I am stumped. I have no issues on any other aircraft. Thank you Matt

If you didn't get an activation prompt and a success message when you first ran the plane then you probably have the activation issue that we're still trying to solve.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Hi Ryan, I brought it online through PMDG, and downloaded from the link and then installed it no problem. It seems to work fine... and I have all the liveries installed. The only issue I have is I see no cursor, can't move the knobs, flaps, or turn the lights on, etc. The wheels are the only thing that works. What would you advise from here? I am really looking forward to enjoying all the features. Thanks Matt

Hi Ryan, I brought it online through PMDG, and downloaded from the link and then installed it no problem. It seems to work fine... and I have all the liveries installed. The only issue I have is I see no cursor, can't move the knobs, flaps, or turn the lights on, etc. The wheels are the only thing that works. What would you advise from here? I am really looking forward to enjoying all the features. Thanks Matt
That's OK but as Ryan said...............did You get an activation prompt when you used it for the first time ?

I don't remember getting an activation prompt. Should I reinstall it?
Hi Matt !! Read Ryan's post about 4 posts above this one. There are problems with activation that PMDG are still working on. Fred.

Guy's So my only option is to wait for a patch? This is kinda annoying as it appears so many people are enjoying it. GRRRR :(

Can anyone advise on if I have any options... or have I wasted $70? or have to wait for PMDG to sort this out. I am pretty dissappointed!!!

Guy's So my only option is to wait for a patch? This is kinda annoying as it appears so many people are enjoying it. GRRRR sad.png
It can't hurt to try a clean install ! Do you have the latest Hotfix installed ?

I have installed the latest Hotfix which doesn't work and have reinstalled the program again...still nothing. I hope they get their act together!

Still no activation prompt when running it for the first time ?