Sign in to follow this  
shafs

would it improve my PC if

I have a GTX560Ti Card and it works very well... take a look at my specs. I am running FSX full loaded at 30fps

your specs are just about the same as my PC. but you are getting much better results. are you getting 30fps say at KSEA parked on runway 34? I tried OC to 3.8 and fired up FSX at KSEA and got a big improvement. So i did a TO on 34 but only made it halfway down the RW and the PC shut down.

So i went out and got myself a high end cooling unit. So i am now able to OC up to 3.8 and it seem to be stable.

Run some stress tests like Prime95 Etc. Watch the core temps.

ok will do. I just installed and running it now.

If you're going for a 24/7 OC (meaning you overclock it and leave it, never change it.) run it for a while. Good 5 hours minimum

Hi Paul, Ensure that you don't leave the Vcore voltage to auto! If you do the motherboard will overvolt the cpu and you'll get excess heat. Sorry If you've already done that! It was just something that affected my OC.

Does the H60 corsair water cooler do much?
A stock one, not the best. But if you replace the fans on it for high airflow fans, then yes. It can work really well. Some aircoolers beat the stock H60 though