Sign in to follow this  
CTA

Some recommendations for the upcoming update and 600/700 package

Dear PMDG staff Your last product 737NGX is really fantastic, however I would like to give you some recommendations or ideas for the upcoming update. First of all, corrections about freezing and fsx crash issues. (I´m using W7 ULTIMATE 64b english version). Second, I´m a full 2d cockpit user and let me tell you that is very annoying to change diferent panels views on this aircraft. I don´t know if you can do something like the previous 737. for example, I´m inside the 2d main panel and when I want to change to the pedestal view I must change to virtual cockpit...make adjustments...then came back again to the 2d view...etc Third, Any posibility to change the MCP in only one view? probably avoid switching second F/D for TO/GA activation. Finally, Is there any posibility to make this software more framefriendly? I think most of this points are very important for all of us. Best Regards Santiago wink.png

Just gone to make some popcorn now and wait for the show to begin !! LOL.gif

This is by far the most boring thread i have ever seen in my entire life. Why? If you would have followed the forum at least a bit (actually its enough to just read some threads on the first page), you see that all your recommendations are already called out by a huge amount of user.

This is by far the most boring thread i have ever seen in my entire life. me too LOL.gif Santiago

Just gone to make some popcorn now and wait for the show to begin !! LOL.gif
Superbly put,FredericJust%20Kidding.gif