Sign in to follow this  
Vollie

Highest airport elevation of the world

I know, this is not a PMDG NGX related question, but I have to try it out for the NGX.Tibet in the Republic of China has the two highest airfields in the world. Bangda airport in eastern Tibet, which lies 15,548 feet above sea level. It relegated Lhasa airport (14,315 feet) in Tibet's capital to second place among the world's highest airports.

What are the Airport ID in FSX?? I find airport ID: ZUBD, on the internet, but doesn't find anything in FSX.

Haha Tibet is not there blink.png

Ryzen 5 1600x - 16GB DDR4 - RTX 3050 8GB - MSI Gaming Plus

also took me like 30 seconds to find a link leading to the scenery with the easy words "ZUBD FSX".. people should search at google before starting a non related forum post. i dont really get it as this avsim forum hosts so many other boards that might be more related to this.

Give SLLP a try, I've been there in heavies. Though it's a little over 13,000, the high and hot PA leads to long ground rolls and high approach TAS. I'll admit to carrying one of the planes oxygen bottle with me when I went in to file. Nose bleeds and being out of breath during the walk around was common.

also took me like 30 seconds to find a link leading to the scenery with the easy words "ZUBD FSX".. people should search at google before starting a non related forum post. i dont really get it as this avsim forum hosts so many other boards that might be more related to this.
I also don't get why you fail to follow forum rules but hey. Who am I to complain

then you probably cannot read my signature and if its against the rules.. so it be.

then you probably cannot read my signature and if its against the rules.. so it be.
I've reported you to Ryan. I'll let him have the final word.

Okaaay, I didnt know that some people take it that seriously, but for you honey, i will include the name in my sig later on.. just for you

Okaaay, I didnt know that some people take it that seriously, but for you honey, i will include the name in my sig later on.. just for you
Don't patronize me

My friend, if you don't like it, don't reply and leave this topic as soon as possible and never come back!!This topic is not for asking some attention!!

Haha Tibet is not there blink.png
Give SLLP a try, I've been there in heavies. Though it's a little over 13,000, the high and hot PA leads to long ground rolls and high approach TAS. I'll admit to carrying one of the planes oxygen bottle with me when I went in to file. Nose bleeds and being out of breath during the walk around was common.
I tried SLLP and I like it..Praying.gifYesterday I flown to SCEL nearby SLLP, beautyfull place to make an approach, you must fly it!!! I want to try the highest place in the world and I'm gonna find it out with all our help!! im%20Not%20Worthy.gif
I've reported you to Ryan. I'll let him have the final word.
Go Ryan Go Ryan Go Ryan...Applause.gif

I have the urge to try land a fully loaded -900 at Lukla....

And was it going very well? I tried SLLP Full loaded 800WL, no wind. Woow that was a scary take off, I thought I'm gonna and the aircraft in tha house of Billy Jean (thats's on the end of the runway )Max take off rate 200 - 500 fpm climbing I've got an angle on my shoulders pff Angel.gif

Di don't do that, you know it will end badly, and your too Hot to Die! Angel.gifWhistle.gif