Sign in to follow this  
nocaps123

Seats

Do the seats have a click spot to move them out of the way per say, kind of like the yoke how if you click it moves down, is there a spot to click the seats and it will move back? Derek Lane

Derek Lane

Passenger Division Vice-President

AirHaul Airline Alliance

No. The seats are fixed. However the viewpoint can be moved up, down, left, right, forward, backward using the default FSX keys

Yeah i realise the viewpoint can be moved just sucks when you try to simulate sitting in the seat it seems so close even zoomed all the way out Derek Lane

Derek Lane

Passenger Division Vice-President

AirHaul Airline Alliance

That's how it is in most aircraft. If you're looking out at the horizon, you have to look down to see the PFD.

That's how it is in most aircraft. If you're looking out at the horizon, you have to look down to see the PFD.
exactly, i cannot understand people who zoom out maxium to see both horizon and PFD. In real life people dont see a distorted image, they have to look down to see the instruments.If you cannot get trackIR (in my case) then put your PFD in pop up in a corner...

The only extra view I use is an undocked CDU, everything else is VC & tir, so I tend to zoom out just to make panning a little easier. I still have to look down (just a little) to see the pfd or nd.

Zooming out in FSX (personally on 0.50) gives the same field of view as in real life. Although there is much to see in this perspective, you have to move your eyes to focus on something specific. Given that the distance to the monitor screen is about 40 cm, one has to look up/down to see either horizon or PFD.

Or press 'S' key to change view to inside and then hold shift+ctrl backspace or enter to move. Also hold shift and pressbackspace and enter, and hold ctrl and press backspace enter....Yes it works fine..Shocked.gif