Sign in to follow this  
Kascu

Reversal Thrust

Guys.. I have a silly question on reversal thrust.. It seems F2 from the keyboard does not work with NGX and CDU does not have a mapping for reversal thrust. Does anyone has ever tried to use keyboard for reversal thrust? Currently, I use Saitek Yoke calibrated by FSUIPC and I would like to compare the setting if I use keyboard.

After touchdown (I'd even wait for nose gear touchdown), try press F1 then F2 and see if that gives you immediate reverse instead of having to hold F2 for several seconds.

Yes, press F1 first then hold F2. I personally usually use idle reverse so I hold until I hear the reverse levers unlock and confirm it on the engine display.

It takes a while because the throttles are comming from 40% n1 (approache idle). So first f1 then f2 does the trick.Kind regards,Daniel Verhaal

Hello, last days I configured some shortcut for my Saitek X52 pro and I also met some problems which I have never had. For example, pressing F2 reverse thrust is not activated. Pressing F5 does not retract all flaps.Well, it happened last flight in which I had a complete autoland. Just before touching down I missed to disarm A/P and A/T and nothing of those keyboard buttons worked. But, after disarming both A/T and A/P, everything worked perfectly (F2 and F5).Very strange indeed. Tonight I will retry because I cannot understand why that kind of problems.